COACHING JOB?

MetsBills

ANYONE KNOW I I CAN PUT MY NAME IN FOR THE COACHING JOB AT MIAMI?????? I DONT HAVE ANY EXPERIENCE BUT I USED TO PLAY FOOTB ALL IN HIGH SCHOOL? AND MY DAD USED TO COAH MY LITTLE LEAGUE TEAM AND USE TO RUN THE PLAY CLOCK AND SCORE BOARD....SO DOES THIS COUNT? I THINK I WOULD AMKE A GOOD CANADATE. OF COURSE I WOULD HAVE THE TEAM THROW ALL THE GAMES IN THE DIVISION. BUT BESIDES THAT I WOULD BE A GOOD COACH.. ANYONE WITH INFO ONE APPLYING FOR SABANS OLD JOB LET ME KNOW. THANKS GO BILLS

ANYONE KNOW I I CAN PUT MY NAME IN FOR THE COACHING JOB AT MIAMI?????? I DONT HAVE ANY EXPERIENCE BUT I USED TO PLAY FOOTB ALL IN HIGH SCHOOL? AND MY DAD USED TO COAH MY LITTLE LEAGUE TEAM AND USE TO RUN THE PLAY CLOCK AND SCORE BOARD....SO DOES THIS COUNT? I THINK I WOULD AMKE A GOOD CANADATE. OF COURSE I WOULD HAVE THE TEAM THROW ALL THE GAMES IN THE DIVISION. BUT BESIDES THAT I WOULD BE A GOOD COACH.. ANYONE WITH INFO ONE APPLYING FOR SABANS OLD JOB LET ME KNOW. THANKS GO BILLS

Just by reading this grammatical masterpiece I find you more than qualified. Sign em up Wayne! :thumbsup::)

The "U" already filled their head coaching job

can you please stop yelling?

will you take 2.5 mil per year .

I'll take $250,000 to do the job

I don't have any playing experience besides some elementary school recess games of touch football and Gym class

I am decent at madden and NFL 2k6

I watch every Bills game available

I know that the lines are the first place to start to build a team

I do not have interest from any college teams and would rather coach in the NFL

I am a better choice then Mularky

Where do you send your resume again

As for the original post, what type of work do you do? I know that because of my job, I often leave the Caps on and occasional forget about it