This McGahee crap is getting old...

Boatdrinks

See post about Edge above. [by the way, I recall posters on this board saying before the season that WM was no Edge].

Speed - He outran defensive backs on his 57 yard touchdown.

Strength - He ran over Ray friggen Lewis this past week to get a first down.

He is not the fastest guy on the team or the strongest, but he has a combination of speed and strength for a running back that makes him pretty damn good. I just wish that the line gave him more time and space.

The average of all of the opinions is that he is average. There you have it. Willis is an average back.

Of course it does.

He asked about production. That is production.

Where in my post did I say that WM is better than OJ or Thurman? I never said that, and I do not think that either.

I am glad that you mentioned OJ though. I was pretty young when he was with the Bills. OJ's first years with the team are fairly instructive about the importance of having a good offensive line. You may or may not know that OJ was not as productive in his first few years as he was once the Bills upgraded the line. I specifically remember people complaining that he "danced" too much. Does that refrain sound familiar.

It was not until another Saban (Lou) became the head coach and the Bills upgraded the line that OJ reached his potential as a RB. You may want to ask how much importance Edge places on having a good offensive line now that he has been with the Cardinals for a year.

Oh STOP it with your logic and your objective comparisons. These guys KNOW Willis sucks, has underperformed, has a crappy attitude, and will be out of the league momentarily. They have well-developed football eyes that tell them so. Perspective and objectivity are for those who have a crush on Willis and simply can't see what is obvious to those in the know. You will come around eventually, resistance is futile!

Alright fer crisssakes! I'll use paragraphs next time. I thought this was football discussion, not grammar and composition. Seriously, though my point is that the team has larger issues than a peripheral position like RB. And he's under contract. WM is not an elite back. But about half the teams in the playoffs this year don't have elite RB's. The focus should be on our worst areas.

Agreed... but Willis, or at least Willis' agent (Mr. "Next Question" himself, the man we all love to hate), has tried to refocus the spotlight on his client's contract status. That in itself makes it a valid topic for debate, even if said debate is starting to degenerate into a DF/RJ-style crap-slinging contest. So, if you're trying to get people to stop posting on this topic, I wish you luck.

Willis wants to go to Hollywood.

and he told you this when you slept with him when?

Absolutely uncalled for.

http://www.rnews.com/Sports/Story_2004.cfm...&category=3

Running back Willis McGahee; "I'm planning on making it to Hollywood. I have to get this face on the big screen man. You know I got to let people see me all the time. I don't need a helmet blocking everything. i need to be right there where people come see my premiere."

My mistake, I thought you were saying that he wanted to play in LA rather than in Buffalo rather than what the quote seems to indicate that he simply is planning on making a movie which many folks want to do and he could do while playing for the Bills.

My mistake, I thought you were saying that he wanted to play in LA rather than in Buffalo rather than what the quote seems to indicate that he simply is planning on making a movie which many folks want to do and he could do while playing for the Bills.

I read that article and all of the players quoted seem to be making jokes ! Don't take it serious.