Give me the keys

frogger

do everything I can to re-sign Clements, if we are outbid, so be it, but don't make it a lack of trying, make washington over pay!

My back up plan is simple, thomas played well enough to start, Hopefully all the draft experts were right about Youboty.

re sign Kelsey, I feel he is on the verge of being a top LE.

let Fletcher walk. let tim anderson follow

release CV, Reyes.

Sign Robaire Smith, he has become very popular on this board, and since I am the driving of this here bus, and I have my ear on what the people want I get him. He has the size to play nose, and the quickness to play the 3, huge improvement over Anderson and Williams.

Sign Danial Graham, considered by some to be the 4th best TE in the market, but he is imho the most complete, can line up in the backfield, put him in motion, line him wide

Eric Steinbach or Leonard Davis to play LG both can dominate in different ways. This would be Buffalo's biggest offensive free agent signing in many years.

Justin griffith I really feel that the days of the big 1 dem FB are a thing of the past, Griffith is a very good blocker, can carry the ball and has good hands.

Draft-I would trade Mcgahee if I could get a 2nd rounder, even if that 2nd rounder is from Indy, which would almost be a 3rd, I think he is a cancer.

1-Since I have the Keys, I would trade down and draft Justin Blalock, it's time to make a dominating OL, Peters is very good, a Steinbach or davis are both Pro bowl level, Fowler is solid enough, and I think there is still untapped potential in Pennington, RG needs to be upgraded. After the trade I would get a third.

2a-Earl Everett OLB-great athlete, could play strong or weak, I think Spikes moves inside and Everett to strong side. Unless by the grace of God Paul Posluszny falls. More athletic LBs

2b-Steve Smith WR from USC perfect #2 WR, runs solid routes has long arms and makes tough catches, would work very well with Lee Evans

3a-Tyrone Moss RB-hard runner, more like Gore than Mcgahee

3b-Marcus Thomas DT from Florida, but you won't see him play next week, he was kicked off because of pot, he is still an outstanding DT, and was a very good person prior to his mistake, worth the risk, had he not got into trouble he'd be a 1st rounder

4-Kyle Young C/G/RT, preseason all american at Center, could back up or even play RT if Pennington fails in his 2nd year.

6 & 7 at this point best player availible

Edited by frogger

What do you think this is monopoly money we are playing with??? In order to do everything you said, Wilson would have to shoot out about 30-35 mill just for signing bonuses. People need to realize that if we do by some slim chance resign Clements, that is probably it for us in free agency. That is why Im kinda against resigning him.

I do like your draft, highly unlikely all those guys will still be around at the picks they were given. That would be great if they were though.

Yep. I mean, the plan sounds good, but given the limited budget we're assuming... the actual plan is going to be more like

A. Watch Clements and Fletcher leave

B. Re-sign Kelsay and Gandy

C. Sign Ian Scott or some other DT with Tampa-2 expereicne

D. Draft a MLB 1st round

E. Draft an OG 2nd round

F. Draft corners 3rd and 4th round

I was prety much w/ you until I got here...

... Fowler is solid enough, and .....

I like his ability, but he has to get stronger. I've grown tired of seeing him get tossed around by defensive linemen.

Your scenario is pretty solid overall.

Yep. I mean, the plan sounds good, but given the limited budget we're assuming... the actual plan is going to be more like

A. Watch Clements and Fletcher leave

B. Re-sign Kelsay and Gandy

C. Sign Ian Scott or some other DT with Tampa-2 expereicne

D. Draft a MLB 1st round

E. Draft an OG 2nd round

F. Draft corners 3rd and 4th round

Limited budget? Ive heard the Bills should be 30 million or so under the cap....is that really limited? Unless I am mistaken, which I very well could be....are there more teams that will be better under the cap then Buffalo?

Limited budget? Ive heard the Bills should be 30 million or so under the cap....is that really limited? Unless I am mistaken, which I very well could be....are there more teams that will be better under the cap then Buffalo?

San Fran I believe is the only team with more room.

By limited Budget, I believe they are refering to the money Ralph has to use on signing bonuses and players. Remeber, Just because the Bills have the Cap space, it doesn't mean they have the money to cover it. With 4 games not selling out this season and getting blacked out, that doesn't help the teams revenue this year and could have hurt the available cash this offseason. Ralph isn't one of those new, young Billionaire owners that will toss money around like candy.

As for the original posters comment about Robaire "he has become very popular on this board, and since I am the driving of this here bus, and I have my ear on what the people want I get him" I believe Marv has a good guote to go with this. If you spend your time listening to the fans, your going to end up sitting with them. Just because he has been the popular choice around here, it doesn't mena he is a good one

JP and Evans are free agents after next season. If these guys stay on their current upward path then the Bills will need to be as much under the cap as possible. The Bills may also have to pay through the nose to get a runningback too. This is where guys like Youboty have to plug the hole Clements will be leaving. You have to pick and choose the players you show the money to and the choices the Bills make here in the next couple of offseasons are crucial to this team being a Superbowl contender for years to come.

Draft-I would trade Mcgahee if I could get a 2nd rounder, even if that 2nd rounder is from Indy, which would almost be a 3rd, I think he is a cancer.

Every quote from a Bills player sticks up for Willis.

They seem to love him, that's good enough for me. I certainly trust their opinions more than any fan.