Broncos lose; out of the playoffs

Was the decision by Shanahan to replace Plummer a good move?

In the long run yes. Plummer probably could've gotten them to the playoffs but I'll eat my shoes if jake ever goes to a superbowl as a starting qb. He sure as hell wouldn't have gone into baltimore or sd and won. Shanahan knew this and decided it was better to get cutler the experience now.

In the long run yes. Plummer probably could've gotten them to the playoffs but I'll eat my shoes if jake ever goes to a superbowl as a starting qb. He sure as hell wouldn't have gone into baltimore or sd and won. Shanahan knew this and decided it was better to get cutler the experience now.

My Broncos lost as a team and I'm not unhappy with the switch but it sure felt like the 1980's. Always behind and struggling to get the game tied and into overtime and hoping to get lucky.

The Colts are crying in their beers tonight. The Jets were a good matchup for them whilst the Chiefs may run up and down the field on them.

I'm sure the Pats are relieved to face the Jets over the Broncos too.

Larry Johnson has the potnetial to be a nightmare matchup for the colts. However with the amount of carries LJ has received this year his legs also have the potential to fall off.

If Im the pats I hate that matchup. The jets seem to match up well to ne. With the jets beating ne @ ne the last time they met and winning 24-17 against the jets @ the meadowlands. That's a tossup.