When ya got no running game, ya got no game

Buffalo Mike1

nice argument dude.

a-train has been our hardest runner. when we need 4 or 5 yards he knows how to put his head down and get them.

Willis has spent more time dancing behind the line than doing anything else this year. he sure hardly danced in the endzone. whats his final TD total anyways?

he doesnt even use his stiff arm anymore

josh reed runs the ball with more aggressiveness, its sad

a train has been our best runner this year, him and josh reed

the tr00f hurts

Josh Reed???

You put up an intentionally antagonistic, moronic post to get an emotional response from someone who you can then attempt to discredit & shoot down. You are a complete idiot. Totally. Without question. A fool. A buffoon.

Josh Reed?????????

Cantankerous summed you up in his 1st three word post.

.....and finishing with "the tr00f hurts".....like you know darn well what you are saying is ridiculous & that a majority of people will totally disagree & some will actually take offence.

Way to be offensive & stupid.

Aside from that....have a nice day :wallbash:

i still stand by the fact that with the ball in his hands(thats the tough part) Josh Reed runs HARDER than Willis

Willis doesnt hit the line, he dances, he's not a downhill runner.

and dont give me any of that "there are no holes, the line sucks" BS. you know what, as a RB, you do then? put your head down and start running into backs. theyll start moving people off the line if they know theyre going to get blasted either way.

i still stand by the fact that with the ball in his hands(thats the tough part) Josh Reed runs HARDER than Willis

Willis doesnt hit the line, he dances, he's not a downhill runner.

and dont give me any of that "there are no holes, the line sucks" BS. you know what, as a RB, you do then? put your head down and start running into backs. theyll start moving people off the line if they know theyre going to get blasted either way.

He ran over Ray friggen Lewis to get a first down. Go ahead and believe what you want to believe though.

He ran over Ray friggen Lewis to get a first down. Go ahead and believe what you want to believe though.

what? once? so what?

hes inconsistent.

dont get me wrong, i like willis. heck i loved him so much a bought his jersey. but for someone who calls themself the best back in the league he doesnt perform like it.

yes, i want all of our players believing they are the best, but they also have to be able to look at what theyre not doing if they come up short.

and with his contract coming up and his agent already talking numbers, if he thinks hes going to get paid like a top 5 or 10 back when hes not even in the top 20... he better think again

what? once? so what?

hes inconsistent.

dont get me wrong, i like willis. heck i loved him so much a bought his jersey. but for someone who calls themself the best back in the league he doesnt perform like it.

yes, i want all of our players believing they are the best, but they also have to be able to look at what theyre not doing if they come up short.

and with his contract coming up and his agent already talking numbers, if he thinks hes going to get paid like a top 5 or 10 back when hes not even in the top 20... he better think again

Let's wait and see how this plays out. A lot of people around here have said that he is not a "Buffalo guy" and cannot wait to get out of Buffalo. The fact that Rosenhaus is approaching the Bills about an extension shows that he would like to stay with the Bills. His teammates seem to respect him a lot and he has been a good team player.

Is he LT? No. Is he one of the elite backs in the league? Not yet. Can he be? Yes. Even with our substandard offensive line, he has been one of the better backs in the league over the past few years and each defense that we have played has respected him more than anyone else on our offense.

If the Bills offensive line improves (and JP shows the same upward trend that he has shown in the past year), our offense could be pretty damn good. We have some weapons. We just need to be able to create time and space.

Let's wait and see how this plays out. A lot of people around here have said that he is not a "Buffalo guy" and cannot wait to get out of Buffalo. The fact that Rosenhaus is approaching the Bills about an extension shows that he would like to stay with the Bills. His teammates seem to respect him a lot and he has been a good team player.

Is he LT? No. Is he one of the elite backs in the league? Not yet. Can he be? Yes. Even with our substandard offensive line, he has been one of the better backs in the league over the past few years and each defense that we have played has respected him more than anyone else on our offense.

If the Bills offensive line improves (and JP shows the same upward trend that he has shown in the past year), our offense could be pretty damn good. We have some weapons. We just need to be able to create time and space.

dont get me wrong, id love to see things fall into place and him turn into a top 10 back.

Ray Lewis is a shade of his former self, with that being said i am sick of willis and his dumb ass (i went to the U) mentallity, really who gives a chit. The guy has been nothing but overated since he got here and the worst of it by most bills fans, give me a darn running back that can make cut's, is nimble, and can be a receiving threat out of the backfield any day over him. I may be crazy but if buffalo can pick up a 2nd or 3rd rounder for the guy in the offseason please shop him, we can do so much better at that spot and i hope the coaches realize it!