When ya got no running game, ya got no game

Buffalo Mike1

I know it was the Ravens McGahee was playing against, but that was just an awful performance all around. He wasn't just terrible at running; he was missing lots of backfield blocks, too, that were killing the passing game.

Meanwhile, Travis is tearing it up in Tennyland, and like Tiki Barber, successfully fixed his early-career running mechanics that were making him a fumbler. If it wasn't for that idiot GM's need to grab headlines from his ESPN buddies, we could have kept Travis and used that 2003 1st rounder on something more boring like, say, an offensive lineman?

Ah right, I forgot that Henry was attracted to girls 4 years younger than him that said they were only 1 year younger than him...oh the humanity!

I dunno, nice run by A-train on 3rd&9 down 9 pts with 9 minutes left. Way to quit on the season Jauron. I mean, does an int or sack hurt us that much more than a punt at that point?

yeah I didn't quite understand that play either

I know it was the Ravens McGahee was playing against, but that was just an awful performance all around. He wasn't just terrible at running; he was missing lots of backfield blocks, too, that were killing the passing game.

Meanwhile, Travis is tearing it up in Tennyland, and like Tiki Barber, successfully fixed his early-career running mechanics that were making him a fumbler. If it wasn't for that idiot GM's need to grab headlines from his ESPN buddies, we could have kept Travis and used that 2003 1st rounder on something more boring like, say, an offensive lineman?

Ah right, I forgot that Henry was attracted to girls 4 years younger than him that said they were only 1 year younger than him...oh the humanity!

While I think that Henry had too many fumble problems earlier in his career he certainly seems to have turned things around a bit in Tenny.

Willis however has sh_t the bed repeatedly this season, it seemed as if he had originally corrected his terrible blocking but you're right, today he was quite awful. His efforts on run plays also seemed a bit suspect.

Willis probably didn't care about this game, he was more worried about getting his 33 yards which he didn't, HAHAHAHAH

I beg for him to holdout or ask for an extension this off-season, given his antics, attitude (not knowing his teams record earlier in the year), inconsistent play and past injuries I would think that Marv would send him packing.

We'll see though, they'll probably fail at re-signing LF-B and NC but they'll give Willis a huge extension. Oh wait, that would be a Donahoe move.