Who will be able to see the Bills @ Ravens game u ask

up here (Canada) Global & CH are usually good at covering the bills games, but not this season for some reason <_<

Because of the blackouts. Global Toronto usually shows 90% of all Bills games except for the blackout ones.

http://www.avsforum.com/avs-vb/showthread.php?t=776197

Why doesn't Albany, NY get to see the Bills games anymore it seems? :censored:

Because the Jets jumped out to a better record & the suits at CBS figured there is more interest in the Jets. Then the suits started figuring there was more interest in NE than the Bills. How they came to the conclusion that Miami/Indy would draw better than the Bills/Ravens is simply beyond rational comprehension.

I'm one of the lucky ones, because I have season tickets & I'm going this weekend. So of the 16 games, I'll have been to 9, & I think we had home tv for the road games @ Jets, Miami, & Detroit, so I only had to go to a bar 4 times.

I feel bad for the poor bastard subjected to the Eric Mangini love-fest. Who cares about the J-E-T-S ... it's not like they're going anywhere. The NFL package is definitely the way to go. I you already have cable, you can order the dish during the NFL season and then suspend it in the offseason so you're only paying the double bill during the season. I keep my regular cable so I can continue to record shows using my VCR.