I have a confession to make

Indy Dave

I've adopted a second-favorite team. I did it a couple of years ago. I really enjoy watching them play. Have seen them in person, and watch them on TV every chance I get.

They are fun to watch, have a lot of exciting, big-name players who perform well each week, their players and coach are classy, community-oriented people...what's not to like? Oh, they are 4-1 having played one of the NFL's toughest schedules, and while their defense isn't very good, they have a knack for making the big play when they need it most. Their offense is simply outstanding, and reminds me of the Bills of the early 90s.

While my passion for this team isn't nearly what it is for the Bills, having this second-favorite team has helped my sanity and gives me something to look forward to each Sunday other than these boring, pathetic Bills.

I know it's against our religion to care about another team other than the Bills. Believe me, I completely understand. But it's been therapuetic to take an interest in another team, and I'd recommend it to anyone who needs another team to root for.

So GO BILLS!

And go Colts.

I haven't adopted a second team...just a player. I've been a huge McNabb fan since his days at SU. I'll always root for him to win (unless he plays the Bills or becomes a Dolphin.) It's not the same as the Bills winning, but its nice that he's doing good during these days of watching crappy football.

Good for you. And you claim that I come here to bash the team.

Congrats on your new found love. We, the Bills will give you Travis Henry for a #5 and you can live happily ever after, OK?

63707[/snapback]

I never said you come here to bash the team. I said you come here to bash Travis. I also said the Bills were still number 1 in my hearts.

I guess you didn't do so well in reading comprehension on your SAT.

yo, IndyDave....I watch the Falcons on a regular basis.

There is nothing wrong with rooting for another team bro, especially when the one you love looks like this.

63760[/snapback]

Good for you. Tough loss for them today-- didn't see that coming, but I don't think many people did. Great win for the Braves though. Best of luck tomorrow.