Leo Roth dead on...

"Any discouragement I'm feeling is over trying to cut loose those twisty ties on the kids' toys, not the Bills. "

Holy Mother of God, those things suck...hehe

My daughter got a carriage for her Barbies and I think that thing ahd about 20 of those twist-ties, in addition to tape and rubber bands.

"Any discouragement I'm feeling is over trying to cut loose those twisty ties on the kids' toys, not the Bills. "

My daughter got a carriage for her Barbies and I think that thing ahd about 20 of those twist-ties, in addition to tape and rubber bands.

Id love to see how the manufacturing place puts those on toys, my goodness are they are pain to get off. This year I just took a pair of wire cutters and snipped them, much faster by the way.

I'm sure in a week you're going to be the twist-ties' biggest fan, though... :doh:

:P

even harder when the kids are trying to grab it out of your hand while trying to untwist the stupid things

Those damn twisties are horrible! Finally got out the wire snips and cut them all that way. They put way too many of those things on toys!

I think it is a political scam :doh: Some one who owns manufacturing of those steel/plastic wires has a very good political lobby forcing toy manufcaturers to use them.... :P

Then stop making threads about how the team is doomed for years to come.

Id love to see how the manufacturing place puts those on toys, my goodness are they are pain to get off. This year I just took a pair of wire cutters and snipped them, much faster by the way.
We actually took the time to undo all the twisties, tape, etc., before wrapping our son's Christmas presents. Being two, he always wants to dig into whatever present he opens, and this saved us all kinds of agita on Christmas morning.