Start Shayn Mathews in the second half

Pete

Drew Bledsoe has not been fine, they have to call the game safe for him so it appears he is not playing that bad, why can't you guys see that

63673[/snapback]

The announcers keep saying, "if you give Bledsoe time and he can step into his throws he's a good QB"...well NS, any QB in the league looks good if he consistantly gets time to throw and nobody pressuring him!

There are a lot more things wrong with this club than Bledsoe though, he's just one of the many guys that need to go.

its a membership for the jelly of the month club

its the gift that keeps on giving, clark.

that it is eddie, that it is.

63672[/snapback]

sigh...This is what we have been reduced to. Discussing (seriously) whether to bench Bledsoe for Matthews at the half (of our fourth freaking game of the season), and National Lampoon Vacation quotes [heavy sigh, head held in hands].

The only thing that keeps me going today is the abuse I will get from my Pats fan co-workers won't come till tuesday because of the damn holiday. (another heavy sigh)

Obviously the announcers don't no what the hell they are talking about, listen you can't give DB time on every play, YOU KNOW THE DEFENSE CAN MAKE PLAYS TOO YOU KNOW, he does not have the ability to be able to escape or avoid the rush, you guys talk like we can give him an hour on every pass play, that's not going to happen anymore with all the complex zone blitzes and schemes today, you have to be able to beat a team with your feet,

To quote Clark Griswold, "You really think it matters, Eddie?"

63665[/snapback]

I'd like Drew Bledsoe, the quaterback, right here tonight. I want him brought from his happy football slumber over there on One Bills Drive, with all the other football players, and I want him brought right here with a big ribbon on his head. And, I want to look him straight in the eye and I want to tell him what a cheap, lying, no good, rotten, floor-flushing, low-life, snake-licking, dirt-eating, inbred, overstuffed, ignorant, blood-sucking, dog-kissing, brainless, dickless, hopeless, heartless, fat-ass, bug-eyed, stiff-legged, spotty-lipped, worm-headed, sack of monkey stevestojan he is! Hallelujah! Holy stevestojan! Where's the Tylenol?