Really?

DeLuca1967

Paid Attendance: 54765

876986[/snapback]

Yeah, it's Xmas eve and people have families. We're not obligated to spend our time and money on the Bills. The Bills aren't ENTITLED to fans until the fans are ENTITLED to wins.

Enough already.

The bottomline is, after 7 or 8 seasons without the playoffs, don't blame the fans. We get a mulligan for not going because they just aren't good.

DeLuca, I think you've qualified for some sort of post-season award. 

Thoughts anyone?

877006[/snapback]

Among other similarly situated teams (i.e., teams on the fringe of the playoff hunt) who played at home this afternoon:

Atlanta drew 68,834 - capacity is 71,149

STL drew 62,234 - capacity is 66,000

JAX drew 67,164 - capacity is 73,000

The Bills weren't alone on Christmas Eve.

Among other similarly situated teams (i.e., teams on the fringe of the playoff hunt) who played at home this afternoon:

JAX drew 67,164 - capacity is 73,000

877036[/snapback]

inside, inside, florida

What'samatter, DeLuca? Can't complain about the quarterback any more?

877320[/snapback]

It is Christmas so I'd thought I'd be nice. :D

Well, since you mentioned it.

That was the typical Loseman game. A TD to a wide open Lee Evans and two picks. The last being the worst play I've seen a QB make in a long time. It was a typical dumb play by a dumb QB. 4th and 5 with plenty of time left and he tosses up a Hail Mary. As soon as the play began to break down his football instincts should have taken over and he should have gotten to that first down marker at all costs. Problem is? He has no football instincts.

If you want to talk about a QB with a great future in this league lets talk about Vince Young. 8-4 as a starter. I doubt anyone would claim he is surrounded by great players. There are QB's that just win. At any level. Vince Young is one of those QB's. Loseman is not.

I do understand that some are happy with Loseman. Good for you. Just know, this is as good as it gets. With Loseman this team will always be on the outside looking in.

Merry Christmas to all :doh:

JAX drew 67,164 - capacity is 73,000 Are you sure about this capacity? I thought JAX      blocked out some seats?

877036[/snapback]

The Bills were 17,000 under capicity.

Those three teams are 13,000 under combined.

There was once a time when the Bills would have sold out even if Jesus Christ himself came back.

The 54,000 shows a real disconnect between the Bills and the fans. I thought there was some but not to this degree. This was a game Bills fans have been waiting for. A game against a beatable team with the playoffs on the line. Yet they didn't show.