The Comeback Game on at 1:00 this aft

Astrobot

Was that a called play by the coaching staff or did Christie do it himself? Either way it was sweeeeeet.

875072[/snapback]

it had to be called because IIRC everyone around Christie ran up to smack an oiler so that Christie could fall on the ball

this game still sends shivers up my spine :w00t:

Its amazing how badly we were getting our asses handed to us. It was an all out ass whooping until about 12 minutes to go in the 3rd quarter. Greatest celebration ever was when Andre Reed mocked WEbster Slaughter's (who i have always hated with a passion) little end zone dance. Also gotta love the Oilers expressions on the sideline as they realize there is no way they are going to win.

edit: it may have been Haywood Jeffries that Andre mocked.

Its amazing how badly we were getting our asses handed to us. It was an all out ass whooping until about 12 minutes to go in the 3rd quarter. Greatest celebration ever was when Andre Reed mocked WEbster Slaughter's (who i have always hated with a passion) little  end zone dance. Also gotta love the Oilers expressions on the sideline as they realize there is no way they are going to win.

875080[/snapback]

Especially when we come out of the second half and Reich immediately throws an INT ran back for a TD. Talk about a "should have completely taken the wind out of our sails" kind of play.... Andre was a beast that game for sure.... 3 TDs IIRC in the second half....

Especially when we come out of the second half and Reich immediately throws an INT ran back for a TD.  Talk about a "should have completely taken the wind out of our sails" kind of play.... Andre was a beast that game for sure....  3 TDs IIRC in the second half....

875085[/snapback]

Andre was great. Go figure, Killdrive was the Oilers OC and Jerry Gray was a DB on that team.

I rememer watching that game with my family. It was like... well its just 1 touchdown. OK. 2, no problem. sh-- 3 touchdowns. 4 we can still.... crap, 5! damn. see all we need is 4, Just 3, now 2.... and the house was getting crazier and wilder as the game went on. At the end of the game we all ran out in the street in front of our house screaming and yelling. It was awaesome!

They interview everybody from that team and it brings back great memories, but I never see Kenneth Davis interviewed, does anyone have a clue what he did after football? He was a great back who i loved to watch run when i was young and just wondering whatever happened to him.

They interview everybody from that team and it brings back great memories, but I never see Kenneth Davis interviewed, does anyone have a clue what he did after football? He was a great back who i loved to watch run when i was young and just wondering whatever happened to him.

875130[/snapback]

Kenny is the Athletic Director and head football coach at Bishop Dunne Catholic School in Dallas