BOTD for Tuesday...

USMCBillsFan

I liked it but I'm easily entertained.  :bag:

871771[/snapback]

cool...I may check it out then. I remember the clips from that film....estella had all this great big soft-looking curly blonde hair :(

I normally hate remakes because I feel like I'm gonna know what happens, but the Marky-Mark remake is different enough from the original.  I recommend it!

871978[/snapback]

Cool, thanks! :(

quietly....just between you and me....only....and I mean only see the movie if you don't plan on using any part of your brain during the process.  It was absolutely pathetic.  This rating is 2.5 too high IMO.

872705[/snapback]

Not quite true. You might plan on using the part of your brain that asks "Why the !@#$ am I sitting through this sh-- movie?"

It wasn't Starship Troopers bad, or Showgirls bad. But Lord, it wasn't good. :nana:

Not quite true.  You might plan on using the part of your brain that asks "Why the !@#$ am I sitting through this sh-- movie?"

It wasn't Starship Troopers bad, or Showgirls bad.  But Lord, it wasn't good.  ;)

872726[/snapback]

Hey....I thought Starship Troopers had that whole tongue in cheek/not meant to be classy thing going for it.....i.e. a garbage movie that says "Hey I'm garbage, enjoy.".....I enjoyed it. :nana:

Anyone know if that movie is any good? I never did see it....

871767[/snapback]

I had the misfortune of seeing it in a theatre and if I had not had my children with me I would have walked out before the midway point. As it was it was so bad that after the movie I actually harangued the manager into giving us 4 free passes for our next visit.