We are ALL Miami fans this week!

Frez

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

New York Jets:

The Jets can CLINCH a spot OVER BUFFALO by beating Miami. It would put their division record at 4-2, ensuring that they win a tiebreaker. The Jets need to LOSE to Miami…the Oakland game is irrelevant for the Bills. A loss to Miami would put the Jets at 3-3 in the division, tied with the Bills at 9-7, and their conference record would be lower at 6-6.

871724[/snapback]

i just hope they're not too down after last week's loss to the bills. the miami news reports are more negative than anything i've seen even in buffalo's worst times over the past few years. let's hope miami shows some pride and grit and finds some redemption in putting a huge dent in the jets post-season hopes. in the past that would have been enough to get them up for this game. this time however ... :(

i just hope they're not too down after last week's loss to the bills.

872163[/snapback]

They'll be fine. Jason Taylor said the way to beat the Jets is to not let them have those three big plays because otherwise they can dominate the Jets. Of course, they'll need to score some points this time. But hey...it can happen!

I freaking love the Fish...THIS WEEK ONLY!

GO DOLPHINS! ;)

871725[/snapback]

Folks go to FinHeaven.com now and you'll see those "fans" clamoring for a loss. :doh:

They don't want to help the Bills but they also want to improve their draft position. :nana:

They'll be fine. Jason Taylor said the way to beat the Jets is to not let them have those three big plays because otherwise they can dominate the Jets. Of course, they'll need to score some points this time. But hey...it can happen!

872491[/snapback]

Well thats why no one ever listens to the 'fish fans..cuz they suck

Go Fish and romp the jets...then worry about draft position

:nana:

New York Jets:

The Jets can CLINCH a spot OVER BUFFALO by beating Miami. It would put their division record at 4-2, ensuring that they win a tiebreaker. The Jets need to LOSE to Miami…the Oakland game is irrelevant for the Bills. A loss to Miami would put the Jets at 3-3 in the division, tied with the Bills at 9-7, and their conference record would be lower at 6-6.

871724[/snapback]

I love Dolphin. I love desk.

Folks go to FinHeaven.com now and you'll see those "fans" clamoring for a loss.  ;)

They don't want to help the Bills but they also want to improve their draft position.  :nana:

872545[/snapback]

One guy there was really conflicted: "I want to beat the Jets, but I don't want to help the Bills."

What's a girl to do...