Colts - Bengals Game Thread

Ozymandius

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Alright, so now that this is out of the way...Assuming the Bills win Sunday, by my calculations we control our own destiny after this weekend with the following:

1. Miami beats Jets

2. NE beats Jax

3. Denver beats Cinci

Can anyone confirm if this is correct? That scenario takes Denver and KC out of the equation, right? All we need to do is win the final weekend?

If stinking miami can beat the jests... I'm start getting my hopes up for playoffs.

All I want for christmas is a miami win ??????

871568[/snapback]

I don't think the toughest part of the equation is all the teams that need to lose. The toughest part is the Bills winning out against a hot Titans team and one of the leagues best Ds in Baltimore.

I don't think the toughest part of the equation is all the teams that need to lose.  The toughest part is the Bills winning out against a hot Titans team and one of the leagues best Ds in Baltimore.

871571[/snapback]

SHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...

Buffalo is unbeatable, and will win the super bowl if given the chance.

I don't think the toughest part of the equation is all the teams that need to lose.  The toughest part is the Bills winning out against a hot Titans team and one of the leagues best Ds in Baltimore.

871571[/snapback]

What part of the Titans are hot? Oh, the Bills could choke and break our hearts, but Gurard had an awful, Harrington like game and all Tenn points came on Defense. Young looked aweful and Henry had 13 carries for like 70 yards.

This ain't 1999 and we are not in Tenn :(

With the heart we are showing, I expect another dominant Bills perfomance Sunday.

***Remember, it doesn't matter if you are a Christian, Catholic or non-Jew; everybody loves Christmas***

Alright, so now that this is out of the way...Assuming the Bills win Sunday, by my calculations we control our own destiny after this weekend with the following:

1. Miami beats Jets

2. NE beats Jax

3. Denver beats Cinci

Can anyone confirm if this is correct?  That scenario takes Denver and KC out of the equation, right?  All we need to do is win the final weekend?

871569[/snapback]

That is correct.

Basically, if you're confident that Miami will beat the Jets, then root for Denver to beat Cincy and then Buffalo would control their own destiny. If you're like me and do not feel as confident in Harrington/ Lemon pulling out a win, pull for Cincy because that would give the Bills a better (but still slim) chance of getting in should the Jets win.

I've got all the scenarios here:

http://www.stadiumwall.com/index.php?showtopic=57120