What does the "Shutout" Mean?

Sketch Soland

This is my first post, my fellow two billsdrive compatriots, but here is the point I offer you:

We welcome the Tennessee Titans into Orchard Park the following week. This is a huge deal, for one. My beer to the left of me tells me that Vince Young has never played in front of 73 THOUSAND !@#$ING BLUE COLLAR SCREAMING !@#$S! But maybe that's just me... I could just be drunk on the fact that this team finally has a QB that they can get behind.................

But a 145.2 QB rating versus a......................

QB rating give me pause...

I digress, but....

Okay, here's the skinny:

Welcome to STOP TRAVIS HENRY world. This is the key. Without TH, the TN titans have no offense. I think a saavy watcher of the NFL will concur with said statement. So, my prescription for the win follows:

1) Travis Henry is not a God.

Did we just watch the jaguars do what they did? Yes, he was injured. We all know a healthy TH is trouble.... but..... (Deluca.... YOU SUCK YOU !@#$!)

2) Yes, our Run D has sucked, but vis a vis the last two weeks? We made Sammy Morris look like the B word that you told to !@#$ off after that first night..... (yes Sammy Morris ran over us in the 1st quarter.... and your point....?)

This is the real conundrum, my brothers.... Can we stop Vince Young and our tragically forgotten friend Travis Henry.....

I am here to tell you !@#$ YES>>>>>>>

WHY?

I'm glad you asked.

If I'm not completely retarded, I believe this game against the titans is at home. And tell me you stupid !@#$ing pessimistic !@#$s, how well has the '06 Bills team done at home in December?

Welcome to Greatness, My Friends.....

Welcome to the Fundamental Belief.....

NOBODY CIRCLES THE MOTHERFU*KING WAGONS LIKE THE MOTHERFU*KING BILLS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MORAL OF THE STORY:

Throw long early, run the ball often, recognize that parrish is NEVER going to do what he did in that punt return that i have hereby striken from the record (what punt return?)

J.P. Losman has earned our respect.

Give it to him, my brothers.

Fondly,

Kurt Schottin

GO BILLS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Did we just watch the jaguars do what they did?  Yes, he was injured.  We all know a healthy TH is trouble....  but.....  (Deluca.... YOU SUCK YOU !@#$!)

870301[/snapback]

Alcohol is a wonderous thing. What a great 1st post.

Love that line. Totally random smackdown. Gotta love it.

My beer to the left of me tells me that Vince Young has never played in front of 73 THOUSAND !@#$ING BLUE COLLAR SCREAMING !@#$S! 

870301[/snapback]

Except it won't be 73 thousand, probably with the holiday it'll be around 60 thousand, and about 50-55 thousand will show up.