now that we are a team!

JAMIEBUF12

:ph34r: it seems before this season started alot of posters were concerned that replacing eric moulds with lee evans was going to be a "big mistake"well not only does lee have over a thousand yards and 6 td's now.eric has 1 td and like 546 yards.i think marv did a awesome job at ridding this team of the malcontents and non team players.this team seems to jell and become more of a team each week.i hope marv gets a gm of the year award.we had a good draft,changed the atmosphere of the team and who knows what will be in store for year #2 under marvs watch?imagine if the season was starting today with the current team in place...wow....oh well go bills in06 and 07 lol

:rolleyes: it seems before this season started alot of posters were concerned that replacing eric moulds with lee evans was going to be a "big mistake"well not only does lee have over a thousand yards and 6 td's now.eric has 1 td and like 546 yards.i think marv did a awesome job at ridding this team of the malcontents and non team players.this team seems to jell and become more of a team each week.i hope marv gets a gm of the year award.we had a good draft,changed the atmosphere of the team and who knows what will be in store for year #2 under marvs watch?imagine if the season was starting today with the current team in place...wow....oh well go bills in06 and 07 lol

869826[/snapback]

Moulds problems were due to his relationship with Meathead Mularkey.

Marv wanted to keep him, remember?

I hope Eric's happy with the money.  Because THAT'S what's most important.

869929[/snapback]

He could've been an Eagle right? But they didn't want to extend to him a huge contact?

I guess winning means nothing these days to childish millionaires.

He could've been an Eagle right?  But they didn't want to extend to him a huge contact?

I guess winning means nothing these days to childish millionaires.

870115[/snapback]

If it don't make dollars it don't make sense. Can't fault Moulds if he did go for the money plus in today's NFL you never know who's going to be succesful year in and year out. Before the season if you had to pick between playing for the Saints for more money or sacrifice for the good of the team and a cahance to play for a ring with the Panthers you'd thought the Panthers were a shoe in for at least a playoff run. Ask Keyshawn how it is working out for him in Carolina!

I miss Eric Moulds. He's certainly better than Josh Reed or Peerless Price.

Besides Evans our 2nd most productive receiver has just 340 yards (Reed) Oh well we're playing awesome!

870132[/snapback]

I miss Moulds a little as well but if he was still here he would be the number 1 WR which would take the focus off Lee and we'd be stuck with 10 yard catches versus 50 yard bombs! If Eric had more chemistry with JP and din't cry and campaign so hard for KH I'd love to have him on this team as he had been through so much losing and QB's he desrve to have some success with this organization. He could have been the physical WR that we need opposite Lee IF he wanted to take a back seat. He is still a much more viable option than Price or Reed.

One of the Bills' most glaring needs is an Eric Moulds' type receiver. Not Moulds himself because it just wouldn't work here anymore- but they need a big, physical guy who can complement their #1 receiver.

Earlier in the year when everybody was saying the Bills missed Moulds because defenses were paying too much attention to Evans, I was of the thinking that Evans needed Moulds REPUTATION lined up on the other side of him more than Moulds himself.

We have a ton of cap room, and Moulds was just going through denial about the stage of his career he was in. We could have overpaid to keep him (a good compliment to Evans), or we could have overpaid Peerless Price to be our #2 receiver even though he's the 4th best receiver on the team (Evans, A. Davis, J. Reed).

Oh well.