I'm just a little excited today

Frez

I'm hoping to see Lee Evans catch his first pair of TD's today. This kid is damn good. He looks like he's a 3rd year player. I hope Mularkey is smart enough to put him on the field today instead of Josh Reed or Bobby Shaw.

Lee Evans and Willis = win

Lee Evans...Tim Euhus...Joe Burns....I don't care. If someone on our offense scores two TDs today, that will be great with me. That would mean our offense produced more than 10 points.

You are right though....Evans is better than Reed and should play every snap. Reed should be battling for the No. 3 receiver, not No. 2.

I'm hoping to see Lee Evans catch his first pair of TD's today. This kid is damn good. He looks like he's a 3rd year player. I hope Mularkey is smart enough to put him on the field today instead of Josh Reed or Bobby Shaw.

Lee Evans and Willis = win

63244[/snapback]

I hope Evans does well but Moulds gets the TDs...Moulds is on my fantasy team!

The only time Reed should play is in 3 and 4 reciever sets. Rotating Evans and Reed makes us too predictable.

63390[/snapback]

As much as I wish it weren't true, Reed has played himself out of the number 2 WR and should be relegated to the slot period. He just doesn't seem to have the ability to beat a CB. In his rookie year, he seemed to be able to work the middle from the slot effectively so this should be where he gets his last chance.