Michael Vick to running back?

RLflutie7

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:oops:

Ok. Let me edit my post so that people who don't want to engage their brain can understand what my post originally meant.

"I would not put Vick at RB. I would put Vick at Wide Receiver if ANYTHING. Like Reggie Bush is at WR 75% of the game (yes even though he is LISTED at RB)."

Is that better?

867263[/snapback]

75%? I wan't proof :lol:

Possibly ... but he could be at RB and catch out on the flats ... etc.

Thats something I was just about to post actually ...

867275[/snapback]

I heard that Vick and Bush are both hardcore gamers and that both love playing Nintendo.

Actually if you really want to debate this, one could say that Bush "plays" WR and is "listed" at RB ... look at the carries to receiving ratio. He is basically half RB/half WR

Ok. Let me edit my post so that people who don't want to engage their brain can understand what my post originally meant.

"I would not put Vick at RB. I would put Vick at Wide Receiver if ANYTHING. Like Reggie Bush is at WR 75% of the game (yes even though he is LISTED at RB)."

Is that better?

867263[/snapback]

No, worse. Because it's dumb AND not true. Especially since there have been a hundreds of RBs over the years that sometimes or even often split out wide to get them short passes. But there have been virtually a handful of WRs who shift back behind the QB and take handoffs for more than a few carries a season. What you should have said is simple. They should use him at RB the way the Saints use Bush at RB, by half the time shifting him outside and throwing short passes to him to get him into the open field and keep him from getting killed by linemen and linebackers.

I heard that Vick and Bush are both hardcore gamers and that both love playing Nintendo.

867278[/snapback]

:oops::lol::lol:

No, worse. Because it's dumb AND not true. Especially since there have been a hundreds of RBs over the years that sometimes or even often split out wide to get them short passes. But there have been virtually a handful of WRs who shift back behind the QB and take handoffs for more than a few carries a season. What you should have said is simple. They should use him at RB the way the  Saints use Bush at RB, by half the time shifting him outside and throwing short passes to him to get him into the open field and keep him from getting killed by linemen and linebackers.

867311[/snapback]

Which is EXACTLY what I meant. I figured by saying a Reggie Bush TYPE of player, people would have understood what I meant. Obviously not. Note, I NEVER said a Reggie Bush POSITION, I said a Reggie Bush TYPE.

:oops:  :lol:  :lol:

Which is EXACTLY what I meant. I figured by saying a Reggie Bush TYPE of player, people would have understood what I meant. Obviously not. Note, I NEVER said a Reggie Bush POSITION, I said a Reggie Bush TYPE.

867315[/snapback]

who

cares

:oops:  :lol:  :lol:

867315[/snapback]

But you said receiver. As in, when someone suggested Vick was going to play RB, you said: "I would think it would be smarter to make Vick a receiver."

And then when people called you on it, you spent a few posts saying he lines up as WR.

You're right though. I knew what you meant, even though you said the opposite. And I was thinking that it maybe a great idea for the Bills to line-up and play Losman at TE, only have him move over behind the center and then throw it like a QB.

But you said receiver. As in, when someone suggested Vick was going to play RB, you said:

I would think it would be smarter to make Vick a receiver.

And then when people called you on it, you spent a few posts saying he lines up as WR.

You right though. I knew what you meant, even though you said the opposite. And I was thinking that it maybe a great idea for the Bills to line-up and play Losman at TE, only have him move over behind the center and then throw it like a QB.

867336[/snapback]