[ot] AWOL soldier seeks refuge in Canada

udonkey

It's not about right or wrong.  It's about posting "FLIGHTSUIT!  HALLIBURTON!" thirty times a thread and getting in the way of other people who might be trying to actually discuss something.

Tenny and I probably agree on more than we disagree on, politically.  That doesn't make him an ass.  Him acting like an ass is what makes him an ass.

866109[/snapback]

Yeah, like statistic threads? :thumbsup:

FLIGHTNUMBER, HALIBURTONSQUARED, NOSEMEAN, MISSION3.5.

While I agree with your post. Ahemmmm. Too funny :lol::huh::lol:

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's not that no one buys those ideas...lots of people said that.

It's that no one buys you're delivery.  You consistently act like a total idiot.

865794[/snapback]

In point of fact lots of people (including you) were NOT saying that at a time when it would have made a real difference. I suppose now most people do agree with me politically.

As to the Halliburton, Flightsuit, nosepicking and mission accomplished, I stopped that a while ago, and only have fun with it when you guys bring it up.

As to GWB not being the greatest president, I continue to rank him pretty dam low.

We are in a very challenging situation right now. This is not a time to play the blame game - we are at war.

We did: to find WMDs , to make sure the smoking gun isn't a mushroom cloud, to defeat the terrorists , to bring democracy to the Middle East

We never said it would be easy. That Mission Accomplished banner was a mistake - we are still trying to find out who was responsible for its placement.

The Iraqi people want America to lead them to freedom

Cut and Run!!! We aren't leaving until we attain victory. You are a Defeat Monkey - you want the terrorists to win.

Bush is the decider! People just don't appreciate the difficult decisions he has to make on a daily basis - they just can't deal with that level of complexity.

[/Republican Talking Points]

865859[/snapback]

When you figure out what "winning" is...give me a call. The "decider" is wandering around Washington with his thumb up his ass (guess he gave up nosepicking) while our soldiers die every day he fiddles. Bet he goes to Crawford for Christmas and diddles around for another month.

Well someone has to be on the ship to take care of the hot Navy women that are on there now. (although few and far between) The Navy men are too busy packing each other's fudge.  :D

865532[/snapback]

WTF? Where'd that come from? Did you get turned down at some point when you asked for a seaman injection? :lol:

And here I was defending the blue/green team on another thread. :censored:

In point of fact lots of people (including you) were NOT saying that at a time when it would have made a real difference.  I suppose now most people do agree with me politically.

As to the Halliburton, Flightsuit, nosepicking and mission accomplished, I stopped that a while ago, and only have fun with it when you guys bring it up.

As to GWB not being the greatest president, I continue to rank him pretty dam low.

866397[/snapback]

No, I was saying that at the time. You were too busy posting "FLIGHTSUIT! HALLIBURTON!" to notice.

No, I was saying that at the time.  You were too busy posting "FLIGHTSUIT!  HALLIBURTON!" to notice.

866607[/snapback]

At the time the war started "Flightsuit" and "Haliburton" hadn't even happened yet. He had been picking his nose for quite some time previous though...Remember I posited that there were NO weapons of mass destruction, nor significant indications of a serious intent to use such weapons against us. I used Augustine to argue against going in in response to an inquiry on the part of BIB. Todd...I believe...asked me directly whether I believed there were weapons of mass destruction...and I said no. There weren't many folks taking that position then...certainly not you, my friend.

At the time the war started "Flightsuit" and "Haliburton" hadn't even happened yet.  He had been picking his nose for quite some time previous though...Remember I posited that there were NO weapons of mass destruction, nor significant indications of a serious intent to use such weapons against us.  I used Augustine to argue against going in in response to an inquiry on the part of BIB.  Todd...I believe...asked me directly whether I believed there were weapons of mass destruction...and I said no.  There weren't many folks taking that position then...certainly not you, my friend.

866619[/snapback]

Yeah, whatever. You're just a victim of the massive Nazi conspiracy...

Piss off.

You're a perfect example of the term, "The Ugly American"

Have fun hiding in your house in constant fear of all of the people out to get you.

(Al Queda, Iran, North Korea, your own neighbour, illegal immigrants...)  Boo!

Did you buy enough plastic sheeting and duct tape??

I like living in a nation that has no real enemies.  (Well, maybe the Aussies have a problem with us when our All Blacks kick their butts in the tri-nations.)

Just make damn sure, (I mean DAMN sure) that the mushroom cloud your city leaves behind doesn't affect our sunny blue skies down here, ok.

wanker.

865824[/snapback]

There you go. Typical foreigner. Again, don't come crying to us if Christchurch sinks into the sea. You have to take our might if you want our largesse. That simple.

Wanna know why you have no enemies?

NO ONE GIVES A DAMN ABOUT NEW ZEALAND.

We're the top dog, so NATURALLY everyone guns for us.

Piss off.

You're a perfect example of the term, "The Ugly American"

Have fun hiding in your house in constant fear of all of the people out to get you.

(Al Queda, Iran, North Korea, your own neighbour, illegal immigrants...)  Boo!

Did you buy enough plastic sheeting and duct tape??

I like living in a nation that has no real enemies.  (Well, maybe the Aussies have a problem with us when our All Blacks kick their butts in the tri-nations.)

Just make damn sure, (I mean DAMN sure) that the mushroom cloud your city leaves behind doesn't affect our sunny blue skies down here, ok.

wanker.

865824[/snapback]

New Zealand has no real enemies because it has no real neighbors. Your nearest neighbors are the Aussies, who are just misplaced Kiwis. Your next nearest neighbors are living on postage stamp sized Micronesian atolls. Your next nearest are !@#$ing penguins. Who the !@#$ are you going to fight? :censored:

:D

New Zealand has no real enemies because it has no real neighbors.  Your nearest neighbors are the Aussies, who are just misplaced Kiwis.  Your next nearest neighbors are living on postage stamp sized Micronesian atolls.  Your next nearest are !@#$ing penguins.  Who the !@#$ are you going to fight?  :oops:

:lol:

866838[/snapback]

Those penguns can be real annoying, or so I have heard. Especially when your wife makes you really bad movies staring penguins. Almost makes you want to nuke the bastards.

At the time the war started "Flightsuit" and "Haliburton" hadn't even happened yet.  He had been picking his nose for quite some time previous though...Remember I posited that there were NO weapons of mass destruction, nor significant indications of a serious intent to use such weapons against us.  I used Augustine to argue against going in in response to an inquiry on the part of BIB.  Todd...I believe...asked me directly whether I believed there were weapons of mass destruction...and I said no.  There weren't many folks taking that position then...certainly not you, my friend.

866619[/snapback]

They want everything to be cool now... Like many Americans, a lot just wouldn't listen to reason... Always came up with the trite so called "logical" attack.

Again... You knew I was in your camp Tenny... I don't even remember you going too overboard with the terms... Yet, the opposition browbeated you forever with it (still does).

Like I said numerous times... I first registered here, that was when guests could post... I was so stigmatized about being a new poster and "making a name" that on few occassions I would post as a guest... Those posts contained the ideas that the weapons never existed, we were going to attack and find nothing, a big waste, SH was bluffing, etc... etc... Ya, it was cowardly on my part... Yet, the relentless attacks never stopped by the proclaimed board experts...

During that time, you couldn't believe how both sides of the partisan aisle dimissed those ideas as nuts... "just stiring the pot."

Again, one specific incident was early December 2002... DC Tom was away for the weekend... I remember LABillz chiminig in to Kelly the Dog how people were "just stirring the pot."

People were literally given "the bill of sales" and they were hell bent on "buying it"... To them the government intelligence being fed was the Bible to them... Even the so "called experts" here bought into what I in layman terms called "cooking of the books."

I could have left right after that... Instead I stayed registered and posted my beliefs... Believe me there was more scourn to dish at me... I could have just left forever...

This country and most of its countrymen are like bratty kids... They want something... Give some half-cooked reason why they want it and then stick to it to the bitter end... And that is how most people here were... Everybody else was painted as "flakes" just bitter over the election.

4 years later, the truth hurts... Believe me I would have wanted it the other way... I would have deflected the blame to my cockamamie ideas of the time... Those cockamamie ides weren't so crazy...

Yet, the human in me can't help but say "I told you so."

That is the DELIVERY they don't like...

:oops::lol:

Yeah, whatever.  You're just a victim of the massive Nazi conspiracy...

866633[/snapback]

See this is the trite bullcrap that has always existed around here.

A lot of people were wrong... That doesn't bother me so much... What bothers me is that they aren't even humble about it.

Now it will take every single American to dig us out of this mess... Which I really don't mind and am up to the task.

I don't want praise either...

What bothers me is the lack of creativity... I am bitter that trite bullcrap is used to dimiss a lot of excellent ideas... Ideas that if taken seriously, wouldn't need every single American to carry them out...

:oops::lol:

See this is the trite bullcrap that has always existed around here.

A lot of people were wrong... That doesn't bother me so much... What bothers me is that they aren't even humble about it.

Now it will take every single American to dig us out of this mess... Which I really don't mind and am up to the task.

I don't want praise either...

What bothers me is the lack of creativity...  I am bitter that trite bullcrap is used to dimiss a lot of excellent ideas... Ideas that if taken seriously, wouldn't need every single American to carry them out...

:oops:  :lol:

867198[/snapback]

Yeah, sure...

Then how come you were never banned for your politics? Or Coli? Or Pasta Joe? Or Scraps?

There is a difference between having unpopular political views and being a complete disruptive ass, you know.