[ot] AWOL soldier seeks refuge in Canada

udonkey

Yeah, sure...

Then how come you were never banned for your politics?  Or Coli?  Or Pasta Joe?  Or Scraps? 

There is a difference between having unpopular political views and being a complete disruptive ass, you know.

867297[/snapback]

True...

Because I usually know when to quit...?? :oops:

Except that time where I allegedly "slandered" KRC... Thought I was being slick about it, never meant any harm... But he didn't think so...

Stupid for asking after I already posted the above... Do I get amnesty for my above comments? :lol:;)

We all gotta learn to play the game... Even now, I should probably cool it and post less...

:lol:

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

True...

Except that time where I allegedly "slandered" KRC... Thought I was being slick about it, never meant any harm... But he didn't think so...

Stupid for asking after I already posted the above... Do I get amnesty for my above comments? :lol:  ;)

We all gotta learn to play the game... Even now, I should probably cool it and post less...

867312[/snapback]

Or you could not give a sh--.

True...

Stupid for asking after I already posted the above... Do I get amnesty for my above comments? :lol:  ;)

867312[/snapback]

Don't know. Talk to KRC.

Don't know.  Talk to KRC.

867334[/snapback]

Not really asking... No big deal... I did see the error of my ways and admit I was wrong.

Tenny never struck me as disruptive... Now RichIO and the "HogBoy attacks" (my gut is that we are under "siege" this very moment in history on the board) are another story...

What is more disruptive... Letting him go on with "FlightSuit", "Haliburton", and "NosePick"... Or... The "other side" going on ad nuseaum till the end of time? At least the term have some relevance, reduce things down, and Tenny KNOWS the error of his ways...

No different than "Lemmings", "HotPocket", etc...

I just learn to live with the buzzwords and chuckle...

Or you could not give a sh--.

867313[/snapback]

I don't really give a sh*t.

I just like to talk... And my typing skills actually have grown by 100 fold in 4 years...

Hey, something has got to be said about on the job training/cross training... For a lowly laborer... I have blasted by my co-workers!

How is that for reasoning?

:lol::oops:

I don't really give a sh*t.

I just like to talk... And my typing skills actually have grown by 100 fold in 4 years...

Hey, something has got to be said about on the job training/cross training... For a lowly laborer... I have blasted by my co-workers!

How is that for reasoning?

:lol::oops:

867404[/snapback]

No you do give a sh--. I used to.

Yeah, sure...

Then how come you were never banned for your politics?  Or Coli?  Or Pasta Joe?  Or Scraps? 

There is a difference between having unpopular political views and being a complete disruptive ass, you know.

867297[/snapback]

Do you notice how you jump to abusive terms in these discussions. "Ass" and "idiot" are hardly attempts at friendly conversation. Now I am one to consider the source, so I'm not that offended or concerned. (Having been both in the military and in combat and a police officer, I'm no stranger to abusive language) but it does say something about your style.

Do you notice how you jump to abusive terms in these discussions.  "Ass" and "idiot" are hardly attempts at friendly conversation.  Now I am one to consider the source, so I'm not that offended or concerned. (Having been both in the military and in combat and a police officer, I'm no stranger to abusive language) but it does say something about your style.

867701[/snapback]

BINGO!

Don't get me wrong... People will do it throughout the whole political spectrum... Yet, I did notice it happens more towards the right of that spectrum (particularly on these boards)... Now of course this is purely unscientific...

Probably explains more of the bannings of people who lean right or conservative... When it comes to the hot issue of politics and bannings, I have always tried to put my finger on why more to the right get banned...???

There has got to be a lot of factors taken into consideration outside of political ideology too...