Monsters of the Midway

bartshan-83

It's a good thing Devin Hester is out of this world sick at returning kicks because the Rams are basically walking up and down the field on Da Bears.

Take away DH's two returns and this is a pretty tight game....if Chicago doesn't fix this before January, I see a New Orleans v. Baltimore date in Cuba Norte.

Even if they make the SB... A team like SD makes them look foolish...

I wish Buffalo had another crack at them... To bad they got BFLO early... Not saying BFLO would win... Just a tighter game.

They play 2 "tough" games all year.

Seattle: Win

NE: Loss

I see this team as the '01 13-3 Jauron team...

And what the heck is up with Joe Theismann? Chicago will be 35 degrees below zero.

Jim Belushi blow a thon too? "Bears have won SuperBowlS, they don't have to prove anything (when talking abou the Cubs)..." quote... Jim, they won ONE SB... Sure I don't take it away from them, and would like to have it myself...

:thumbsup::beer:

It's a good thing Devin Hester is out of this world sick at returning kicks because the Rams are basically walking up and down the field on Da Bears.

Take away DH's two returns and this is a pretty tight game....if Chicago doesn't fix this before January, I see a New Orleans v. Baltimore date in Cuba Norte.

863838[/snapback]

In addition to missing some personell, the Bears seem ot have some trouble at times with teams that can spread the field and run a controlled passing game. It's usually the best way to attack a really good defense and Chicago seems to be no exception.

In addition to missing some personell, the Bears seem ot have some trouble at times with teams that can spread the field and run a controlled passing game. It's usually the best way to attack a really good defense and Chicago seems to be no exception.

863850[/snapback]

No doubt. I think Brees playing one of his better games could pose too many problems.

Isn't Chicago killing the Rams?  Seems like the Bears D could be playing easy with a big lead.

863858[/snapback]

Then won by 15...with 14 points off of KO returns. No doubt they were in control, but Bulger just moved them up and down the field with ease in many drives. They forced plenty of 3 and outs, but allowed Bulger to rip off 350. If STL's defense AND special teams were worth a sht (thanks again for Bobby April :thumbsup::beer: ), they would have won this game.

What gets me is that I am watching the 10:00 network news... The Bears fans are deluded by saying that this game proved Grossman will be okay... Ya, he was okay... He didn't need to do much...

As long as the Bears can neutralize Grossman and he can pull a "Dilfer" the Bears will be fine.

If he (RG) thinks otherwise and attempts to do more... He will step on his d*ck...

:thumbsup::beer:

If STL's defense AND special teams were worth a sht (thanks again for Bobby April thumbsup.gif oops.gif )

Don't forget to thank Bill Cowher, who'd probably have one or two more rings if he hadn't scapegoated April back in the mid 90's and then watched the gremlins in his ST's just kill the Stillers for the next several years. :thumbsup:

F The Bears D..I just lost my FF match due to Bulger getting 200 garbage time yards...

863857[/snapback]

200 "garbage time" yards??

:beer::doh:

Believe it or not... The Rams had a remote shot the whole game... Even at the end, they were an onsides away from making it interesting...

Ya, the Tillman INT changed that...

Maybe the Bears thought they were running away with it... And if not for Hester, most likely shot themselves in the foot...

Never knew about that.  Scapegoating ST coaches never quite works out... :beer:

863875[/snapback]

Yeah he was a freaking sorcerer at times in his few years with P'burgh (remember his 2ndhalf surprise onside that kept the Stillers in the Dallas SB?). When that clown Martz canned him a few years ago and Donahoe was still the GM I was bouncing off walls waiting for the Bills to bring him in.