my god, our uniforms look awful.

jester43

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:thumbsup: ...call me a homo if you want...i don't care....i hate it when my teams look stupid on the field.

863192[/snapback]

In today's NFL, many of us simply root for the laundry.

That said, we don't want the laundry to look like crap. The TD-Bledsoe jersey is a POS and the new-age designer fudgep--ker consultant from JetBlue sucks.

All most people want is to return to the tradition with either the throwbacks or the 90s unis. We're not advocating sh--bag little details or to put a strand of vanilla mocha chockha latte on the nameplate; just want it back to the way it was when it was good and our unis looked like football unis with some simple stripes and not some 'Liberache House of Crap' concoction.

Russ Brandon, get 'er done!

at least the sabres have their colors back...you prefer the black and white goathead uni's?

863919[/snapback]

well i'd prefer they had kept their original logo and uniforms... i've never bought any black and red stuff and never will buy any slug thing... problem is one day all my classic sabres stuff will fall into pieces, worn out...

well i'd prefer they had kept their original logo and uniforms... i've never bought any black and red stuff and never will buy any slug thing...

864347[/snapback]

I agree. But it seems this trend toward black has eased. Couldn't understand the JAX club dumping their sharp outfits for those black jobs.

I guess a cornerstone of marketing - long-standing image recognition - has given way to the quick buck from selling the changed stuff.

I applaud GB, DET, DAL, OAK, and others for sticking to tradition.

I agree.  But it seems this trend toward black has eased.  Couldn't understand the JAX club dumping their sharp outfits for those black jobs.

I guess a cornerstone of marketing - long-standing image recognition - has given way to the quick buck from selling the changed stuff.

I applaud GB, DET, DAL, OAK, and others for sticking to tradition.

864378[/snapback]

and you can add Chi, Clev, Indy, Pitt, KC to your list and let's not forget the two New York teams that have come back to tradition! ...

but franckly i like the jax black uniforms... problem was i had no idea what was actually the color of their original one!