Mangini was out coached!!

East Brady

These guys were never able to get into that groove they like....With all the injuries we had...are you kidding me admit it ....

THE GREAT MANGINI WAS OUT COACHED .......I love the way this staff makes adjustments!!!!!

Bring on MIAMI!!!!!!!

JP GREAT FREAKIN GAME!!!!!!

These guys were never able to get into that groove they like....With all the injuries we had...are you kidding me admit it ....

THE GREAT MANGINI WAS OUT COACHED .......I love the way this staff makes adjustments!!!!!

Bring on MIAMI!!!!!!!

JP GREAT FREAKIN GAME!!!!!!

861983[/snapback]

Mangini is a huge, withered and useless Mangina.

Mangini did not get out coached today...three horrible turnovers by the Jets QB was the turning point.  The Jets defense did not do a great job of containing the run either.

Great win by the Bills, they were the better team on this day.

862220[/snapback]

Agreed....I don't know if Jauron outcoached Mangini, but Chad Pennington played a horrible game. A lot of his passes were high, behind the receiver, or generally difficult to catch - including Nate's INT.

The Jets' D was 26th in total rushing defense coming into today (Bills were 28th), so the Bills had the right game plan.

The Jets were able to run the ball, but once they fell behind, they threw some more, which is where Pennington's bad game comes in. I thought the Bills did a decent job of holding down the run game in the second half, but the Jets just couldn't throw it when they wanted to.

Agreed....I don't know if Jauron outcoached Mangini, but Chad Pennington played a horrible game. A lot of his passes were high, behind the receiver, or generally difficult to catch - including Nate's INT.

The Jets' D was 26th in total rushing defense coming into today (Bills were 28th), so the Bills had the right game plan.

The Jets were able to run the ball, but once they fell behind, they threw some more, which is where Pennington's bad game comes in. I thought the Bills did a decent job of holding down the run game in the second half, but the Jets just couldn't throw it when they wanted to.

862244[/snapback]

Absolutely. After that sack and fumble that let to the Royal TD, Chad's game went from OK to Terrible. His receivers kind of hung him out to dry in the first half....a lot of balls that should have been caught, that just weren't...

But his strength, which is decision making, was just no there today...I mean, throwing check-down passes when you are down by 2 scores is just horrible...

I applaud Pennington for coming back from the injury and playing as well as he has, but I really think it's time the Jets go in another direction next year...He will be a backup. Whether it is Kellen Clemens or another vet they bring in, I don't think that Pennington will be leading the 2007 Jets. That's saying a lot from me, because he has been my favorite Jet for years now. He is still a class act, and I think he would make a great coach if he decided to go that route, but I think his starting QB days are numbered.

Note to ALL Jets fans.... "Man-Genius" is a very appropriate name today! I'd say he has gotten hosed by Buffalo twice and ESCAPED once. Thurman Thomas used to KILL the Miami Dolphins , and now Willis McGahee is simply a Jet killer. Get used to it.

Mangini did not get out coached today...three horrible turnovers by the Jets QB was the turning point.  The Jets defense did not do a great job of containing the run either.

Great win by the Bills, they were the better team on this day.

862220[/snapback]

You have to be kidding me.......With all the injuries we had on D, Jaurons staff put the Bills in the right game plan, made the half time adjustments and frankly, totally embarrassed a veteran QB into making those mistakes.........That is the very definition of being Out Coached, plain and simple. To put it any other way is just plain cheesy....

The Great Mangini was Out Coached for 60 minutes, thus resulting in a total Ass Thumping at home, with huge playoff implications.......The Jets choked and frankly, did not look ready to play..

Big Dick Jauron had his Team Ready To Play, Mangini Did NOT!!!!

862244[/snapback]

If you listened or read JPs comments, the game plan was actually opposite...to throw the ball...however McGahee was so dominating that the game plan changed. What I am liking about Fairchild is his ability to adjust the game plan according to the game....