Marv on McGahee

Dawgg

Uh, Willis is the guy who is playing with broken ribs right? I am not a medical expert, but I'm thinkin you need more than 2 weeks to heal broken anything...

I'm agreeing with KTFABD on this one fer sure. Willis is a valuable football player for this team. He is worth the dough we are paying for him right now. Next year is next year. Right now, is right now. And right now we got nothing to complain about.

860905[/snapback]

Start A-Train and have Willis come in when A-Train needs a breather.

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No, it isn't.

862621[/snapback]

I believe the Jets are 27th in the league defending the run. And since we have the ability to beat you long (as we did), I don't think that they had 9 men in the box.

Bottom line is, Mag is a very good runner. The Jets are poor defending the run.

OTOH, it was nice watching the beginning of the game and seeing the jawing going on. Heck, it makes the game more fun for everyone.

No one, should criticise the way Maghee plays the game. He is full of confidence, he plays hurt, he comes back from injury, he eats a sammie, and he rushes for over a 100 yards. He's not perfect. So he ain't a friggin genius. And he is smilin and stylin all the while. He even shops at my wine store.

He defines lunch bucket player. (Said he took the cheese off his sammie. I love those little details...)

Just gimmie a ham on rye and let me go back in there, coach!

Go Willis!

It's not possible that Willis only gets really motivated when he has an ex college teammate on the other team to jaw with.  Is it? :thumbsup:

862614[/snapback]

It doesn't hurt that he actually has holes to run through vs. the Jets (as opposed to the Berlin walls he faced against most teams earlier in the season).