miami is -3 vs. nevada

auburn -3 vs. nebraska

tennessee -4.5 vs. penn state

arkansas -1.5 vs. wisconsin

michigan -1.5 vs. usc

lsu -9 vs. notre dame

and finally.....

florida is +8 vs. ohio state

I might lay down the most money I have ever put down on ......

Arkansas -1 1/2 over Wisconsin.

Wisconsin doesn't have nearly enough speed on their football team to compete with Arkansas.

This has to be a mistake.

Wisconsin doesn't have nearly enough speed on their football team to compete with Arkansas.

858048[/snapback]

Lee Evans says the Big Ten hits too hard for McFadden :D

I only saw the last 2 Arkansas games, but to be honest I wasn't that impressed. They have some great athletes, but if they get behind, they don't have the offense to get back into the game, or at least that is what I saw. They are incabaple of passing the ball.

But, if they can control the clock, then they can win. To be honest, this is the only bowl game outside of Michigan/USC that looks to me like its worth watching. The rest of the games are just commercials for tortilla chips.

Lee Evans says the Big Ten hits too hard for McFadden  :D

I only saw the last 2 Arkansas games, but to be honest I wasn't that impressed.  They have some great athletes, but if they get behind, they don't have the offense to get back into the game, or at least that is what I saw.  They are incabaple of passing the ball.

But, if they can control the clock, then they can win.  To be honest, this is the only bowl game outside of Michigan/USC that looks to me like its worth watching.  The rest of the games are just commercials for tortilla chips.

858067[/snapback]

This isn't aimed at you personally, just generally speaking, that if you make bets and you don't pick Arkansas with this line, you're a moron. This is the easiest game on any board in a long time.

Wisconsin got smacked by Michigan and didn't have to play Ohio State. They played two awful MAC teams, San Diego State, and a 1-AA opponent in their other non Big Ten games.

Wisconsin is the biggest fluke out there. I want to also say that I think the SEC is the most over-rated conference out there. Most of their offenses are putrid. However, Arkansas is rolling on offense. Wisconsin is a slow, plodder on offense. This is a total nightmare matchup for Wisconsin.

Bet the house, car, and your first born in this one. This is the easiest money making game in years.

This isn't aimed at you personally, just generally speaking,  that if you make bets and you don't pick Arkansas with this line, you're a moron.  This is the easiest game on any board in a long time.

Heh, well, I don't bet anyway, so I'm just gonna enjoy the game.

I want to also say that I think the SEC is the most over-rated conference out there.  Most of their offenses are putrid.  However, Arkansas is rolling on offense.  Wisconsin is a slow, plodder on offense.  This is a total nightmare matchup for Wisconsin.

858165[/snapback]

I haven't watched all that much college football in my years, but when I see SEC games, they look like what I've always thought of as "college football": gimmicky, high-school like offenses with better atheletes, which makes for big, exciting plays against bad defenses. Big Ten games, on the other hand, look a lot more like pro football...more pocket passers, more grinding running plays, and better coached defenses.

So, if Wisconsin can march down the field and score on 6, 7, 8 minute drives, I can't really see Arkansas run-only gimmick offense coming from behind against a defense that is probably better than most they've played this year.

On the other hand, if Arkansas gets a lead, they can run their offense and they'll probably win.

858048[/snapback]

I wouldn't bet on a team with a QB named Casey Dick and a head coach named Houston Nutt. :doh:

This isn't aimed at you personally, just generally speaking,  that if you make bets and you don't pick Arkansas with this line, you're a moron.  This is the easiest game on any board in a long time.

Wisconsin got smacked by Michigan and didn't have to play Ohio State.  They played two awful MAC teams, San Diego State, and a 1-AA opponent in their other non Big Ten games.

Wisconsin is the biggest fluke out there.  I want to also say that I think the SEC is the most over-rated conference out there.  Most of their offenses are putrid.  However, Arkansas is rolling on offense.  Wisconsin is a slow, plodder on offense.  This is a total nightmare matchup for Wisconsin.

Bet the house, car, and your first born in this one.  This is the easiest money making game in years.

858165[/snapback]

This post is over the top, that I just have to take Wisconsin!!!

I can't count the number of times every year that people make these kinds of statements and lo and behold, the ref's change the outcome....... :doh:

• 4 weeks later...
This isn't aimed at you personally, just generally speaking, that if you make bets and you don't pick Arkansas with this line, you're a moron. This is the easiest game on any board in a long time.

Wisconsin got smacked by Michigan and didn't have to play Ohio State. They played two awful MAC teams, San Diego State, and a 1-AA opponent in their other non Big Ten games.

Wisconsin is the biggest fluke out there. I want to also say that I think the SEC is the most over-rated conference out there. Most of their offenses are putrid. However, Arkansas is rolling on offense. Wisconsin is a slow, plodder on offense. This is a total nightmare matchup for Wisconsin.

Bet the house, car, and your first born in this one. This is the easiest money making game in years.

oooops...hope you kept the box to the TV...it gets mighty cold outside this time of years

oooops...hope you kept the box to the TV...it gets mighty cold outside this time of years

:D

I remember when he posted that! He was dogging my adopted team of 2006- the Badgers. I think I wagered on them in 9 of their 13 games and they covered in 8 of the 9. I was on them yesterday too, despite LV-Bills confidence in the 'great' Arkansas Razorbacks.