"Who BLEW It!". Who's to blame for our loss to

Are kidding?  I hope.  Lindell is supposed to kick it that way.  That way the Bills can be right there to hit the opposing team players when the player touches it.  Any further, the opposing team player just falls on it.

856948[/snapback]

Exactly, but for the unfortunate fact that the ball touched Sam Aiken's leg, it was perfectly executed.

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Exactly, but for the unfortunate fact that the ball touched Sam Aiken's leg, it was perfectly executed.

856973[/snapback]

It is greeat strategy and I love it, trust me. But, he didn't kick it hard enough. It didn't even go 10 yards. Our guys overran the kick. Think about it, if the guys were behind the ball it couldn' have hit them. The ball is supposed to get there before or the same time they do. I know it's gotta be hard to do, sort of like doing a drop shot in tennis or putting the right speed in golf. But if I gotta blame someone, this is a good one.

I'd love to remember the game in the last 5 years when the refs were worse than this one.  In fact, I've love for you to remind me of the nine other ones you are thinking of...

856971[/snapback]

How about 2004 vs. Jacksonville with the "push out"? I think that was worse.

How about 2004 vs. Jacksonville with the "push out"?  I think that was worse.

857025[/snapback]

I think that was a lot less obvious than 2 of the calls that went against us today. I guess I was thinking about more in quantity of bad calls than quality. Making a bad call in the 1st quarter vs. in the final seconds is equally as incompetent. It's not like the refs suddenly get more attentive after the two minute warning.

I mean the Raiders game that same year was terrible and the Patriots' "unconscious out of bounds possession" was really bad, but yesterday seemed like a mess all around.

:blink:  :wacko:

This coming from the guy who used to start a thread everytime a thought popped into his head.

You used to be (and for the most part still are) exactly like LSI Cadets.  Except that LSI seems like he needs to take the Bills a little less seriously.

856964[/snapback]

I made the key reference very large ... people change. Furthermore THAT is coming from the guy who posts ONE new thread for every 10 Reply's to someone elses thread. I post ONE new thread for ever 24 reply's to someone elses thread. But yeah, Im the one who posts everything that pops into my head. :doh:

And as far as any of my threads being the same ... well ... looking through my thread/post history the only posts that are the same are the Clements/Betting ones. All others are different.

I made the key reference very large ... people change. Furthermore THAT is coming from the guy who posts ONE new thread for every 10 Reply's to someone elses thread. I post ONE new thread for ever 24 reply's to someone elses thread. But yeah, Im the one who posts everything that pops into my head.  :doh:

857603[/snapback]

:blink:

Well...I'm ashamed to admit it, but I think I might actually be the one to blame.

Had the whole thing going for the past two weeks with the white Bills turtleneck, and the white Bills hat - for 2 straight come-from-behind, last-second wins against Houston and Jacksonville.

Said I wasn't gonna switch Bills gear while we were winning, and shoulda stuck with it for the Chargers.

It's my fault. I blew it.

Mea maxima freakin' culpa.

:doh:

Well...I'm ashamed to admit it, but I think I might actually be the one to blame.

Had the whole thing going for the past two weeks with the white Bills turtleneck, and the white Bills hat - for 2 straight come-from-behind, last-second wins against Houston and Jacksonville.

Said I wasn't gonna switch Bills gear while we were winning, and shoulda stuck with it for the Chargers.

It's my fault.  I blew it.

Mea maxima freakin' culpa.

:lol:

857684[/snapback]

Tar and Feathers, your services are needed :D Not only for the transgression of breaking a winning ritual, but for the fashion faux pas of wearing a turtleneck while enjoying football :lol: