can local fans go to canada to watch?

jester43

what's the deal there? i know you used to be able to do it. it seems to me that the bills big screen/ballet afternoon in ft. erie or the falls would be the next best thing to being there. although, if i know some of you degenerates, you'd probably spend less money just going to the game! :thumbdown:

what's the deal there?  i know you used to be able to do it.  it seems to me that the bills big screen/ballet afternoon in ft. erie or the falls would be the next best thing to being there.  although, if i know some of you  degenerates, you'd probably spend less money just going to the game! :thumbdown:

854262[/snapback]

"Listen lady, I told you, no lap dances till halftime!"

what's the deal there?  i know you used to be able to do it.  it seems to me that the bills big screen/ballet afternoon in ft. erie or the falls would be the next best thing to being there.  although, if i know some of you  degenerates, you'd probably spend less money just going to the game! :thumbdown:

854262[/snapback]

Nope I don't believe so unless you can find a place up near Toronto carrying it. I live in Niagara and I get the stations from Buffalo so the game is blacked out here too