Bills game against SD blacked out

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bills fans are terrible...agains I will say..there is no reason the stadium is not sold out with season tickets....$250-$420 per year...what a joke...thanks to crap Bills fans my Grandma has to listen to the game on the radio

852971[/snapback]

Buy her a ticket. :P

Bills fans are terrible...agains I will say..there is no reason the stadium is not sold out with season tickets....$250-$420 per year...what a joke...thanks to crap Bills fans my Grandma has to listen to the game on the radio

852971[/snapback]

If you really loved her, you would take her to the game. :P

852971[/snapback]

It's one thing to not support the team, but when you're not supporting Tater's grandmother...well, then...that's just un-American. In fact, it's downright Clintonian.

It's one thing to not support the team, but when you're not supporting Tater's grandmother...well, then...that's just un-American. In fact, it's downright Clintonian.

852983[/snapback]

Even Wild Bill went to a Bills game this year...

Question about Blackout.

Is Sunday NFL ticket subject to blackout?.....I'm located in Plattsburgh, NY and plan to go to a sports bar to watch the game.

852987[/snapback]

I'm surprised that theres a sports bar thats puts up with your incessant whining about JP...

852971[/snapback]

Now if you had said "send me $20 so my grandma can go see the Bills game this weekend" instead, they maybe you would have gotten a better response.

The Bills new marketing campaign..."Buy tickets so tater's grandma can watch the Bills!"

Now if you had said "send me $20 so my grandma can go see the Bills game this weekend" instead, they maybe you would have gotten a better response.

The Bills new marketing campaign..."Buy tickets so tater's grandma can watch the Bills!"

853006[/snapback]

not a bad idea...see you are creative with your jokes...

75 mile radius from Buffalo and I would get the game on Sunday Ticket?

853007[/snapback]

Not necessarily - it depends on whether your local affiliate is blacking it out.

If the affiliate is in the radius, but you are outside of it, you still get blacked out I believe.

The local game im getting for Sunday is the Jets-Packers game.

Im guessing if I go to the sports bar with NFL Ticket I will be able to watch the Bills game, correct?

853026[/snapback]

Not if you live inside of the blackout area.

If you go to DirecTV's blackout page, it has more info on it. Also, it has a tool where you can input a zip code and it'll tell you if you're in the blackout region or not.

Check it out - should answer your question. :P