Coy Wire Questionable for Jets Game!!!!!

Rico

He also hurt his leg in the game but then you really don't want to hear about that. Just keep slammimg him and when he develops to Pro bowl levels I can sit back and talk stevestojan.

Just keep slammimg him and when he develops to Pro bowl levels

61470[/snapback]

Too bad you can't teach speed.

He isnt good. He isn't going to get good.

Bledsoe has a better shot of running a 4.3 40 than Coy Wire does of making a ProBowl.

Guest Guest_eyedog_*

Thats what happens when you waste a premium draft pick on a undersized linebacker and then expect to turn him into a safety. Stupid move and a stupid pick. You try that with your 7th rounders. I'm really starting to question TD's eye for picking talent.

He also hurt his leg in the game but then you really don't want to hear about that.  Just keep slammimg him and when he develops to Pro bowl levels I can sit back and talk stevestojan.

61470[/snapback]

Personally, I would be ELATED if that happens. I truly hope that he does develop into a pro bowler but for right now, that's looking very unlikely. My concern is that Coy's lack of comfort with the position may be costing this team wins.

He also hurt his leg in the game but then you really don't want to hear about that.  Just keep slammimg him and when he develops to Pro bowl levels I can sit back and talk stevestojan.

61470[/snapback]

Been hanging out with Ricky Williams?