JP did it..

Dan

*choke*

Must run in the family.  ;)

848772[/snapback]

Eli is going to end up being the worst QB from that draft. He is just so inaccurate and careless with the ball.

I guess that shows how much I know about football. I thought Rivers would be the worst and Eli the best. :devil:

Are the Giants stupid? The kickoff went to the TEXANS 45 yard line and they kept lateralling it? Just fall down and try the 62 yard field go. Jeez.

848777[/snapback]

Agreed. Stupid move. In that case, you're definitely better off trying the long field goal.

Eli made some dumb mistakes... BUT ... its not his fault that a rookie DE decided to hug Young, instead of sacking him on 4th down which would have won the Giants the game.

848780[/snapback]

No forget that, if JP would have thrown that ball everybody on this board would be calling for his head and we'd be seeing the names "Nall" and "Holcomb", Eli is a gagger and way overrated

Eli is going to end up being the worst QB from that draft.  He is just so inaccurate and careless with the ball. 

I guess that shows how much I know about football.  I thought Rivers would be the worst and Eli the best.  :devil:

848781[/snapback]

I wouldnt really give up on him. Past 2 seasons he has had 5,700+ yards, 40 TD's, and 30 INT's.

No forget that, if JP would have thrown that ball everybody on this board would be calling for his head and we'd be seeing the names "Nall" and "Holcomb", Eli is a gagger and way overrated

848785[/snapback]

If JP would have thrown it, it would have been put where only his guy could get it. Another completion and we'd be in field goal range.