WILLIS TO START!

NM

847736[/snapback]

I hope they play Atrain a good bit too. I like them both i think is would be awsome if they both had a good game and they could mix up the plays between the two. They run simular but they are a little different and it is nice to have a fersh guy in there a lot.

Just my opinion.

There is really no evidence at all that supports that. I really don't get why anyone thinks we're better off without him

847747[/snapback]

They may not play better with A-Train in there.. but, I don't think we're all that much better with Willis in there, instead. Willis is no more than a slightly above average NFL RB.. and those are a dime a dozen. Let's see if Thomas if can show ANYTHING.. ANYTHING at all, to show he still has some gas in tank, and could be a starter for us, fulltime. He's gonna come a hell of a lot of cheaper than Willis, in the near future.. Anyone think Willis is worth $5-6Mil/season? Not me, not even close.

They may not play better with A-Train in there.. but, I don't think we're all that much better with Willis in there, instead. Willis is no more than a slightly above average NFL RB.. and those are a dime a dozen. Let's see if Thomas if can show ANYTHING.. ANYTHING at all, to show he still has some gas in tank, and could be a starter for us, fulltime. He's gonna come a hell of a lot of cheaper than Willis, in the near future.. Anyone think Willis is worth $5-6Mil/season? Not me, not even close.

847751[/snapback]

If thats true then fine. Nice to be able to put that cash elsewhere next season and just go with Thomas. The better ATrain plays the better off the Bills will be.

I hope they play Atrain a good bit too. I like them both i think is would be awsome if they both had a good game and they could mix up the plays between the two. They run simular but they are a little different and it is nice to have a fersh guy in there a lot.

Just my opinion.

847743[/snapback]

Nope gotta like one or the other you can't like both around here :angry:

P.S.: Welcome to the board

/\You guys are dumb. Willis is signed thru next year. It's not your money, why do you care how much he makes? I could personally give a flying !@#$ what these players are making.

847761[/snapback]

Obviously players should play for cheap because it's a privilege to play for said fans favorite team. :angry:

Personally I agree with you though. I'm not paying their salaries, as long as we win more then we lose and dont constantly have to replace good players I dont care.

Nope gotta like one or the other you can't like both around here :angry:

P.S.: Welcome to the board

847760[/snapback]

lol ya i have been reading the board a lot don't post much and i don't dear comment on JP. lol. anyways recording the game so wont be on here until late so i dont see what is happening. Boss is making me work it sucks.

847751[/snapback]

Yeah a-train is great that's why Thomas Jones let me say that again Thomas Jones ran him out of Chicago when he was supposed to be so promising. What the hell do you care how much any bill's player gets gets paid it's not coming from your puny ass tax dollars.Why don't you go try out for the team,because obviously you're the man or (WOMAN) for the job.Some of you haters are so far base with those stupid emotional comment try going with the brain sometimes it works better than the heart when it comes to rationale(IDIOTS)