Notre Dame

bartshan-83

ND lost because Charlie Weis has decided to dress like a trash ass bum, ala belichick.

Wear a !@#$ing collared shirt and dress respectable, you fatass slob! You are making ND look like sh-- on the sidelines as well as on the field.

849805[/snapback]

OMFG, are you serious? Someone get this guy some manly food and a yard of ale, stat.

Talking about how some guy dresses? Turn in your man card.

OMFG, are you serious?  Someone get this guy some manly food and a yard of ale, stat.

Talking about how some guy dresses?  Turn in your man card.

849813[/snapback]

Can i get that delivered here to work? No one would care. :doh:

But if i was an ND fan, i would not like the fact that he dresses like a homeless man on the sidelines. Of course, i'd be more concerned about my defense...

Can i get that delivered here to work? No one would care.  :doh:

But if i was an ND fan, i would not like the fact that he dresses like a homeless man on the sidelines. Of course, i'd be more concerned about my defense...

849863[/snapback]

Or a lack of a running game for that matter.

Can i get that delivered here to work? No one would care.  :doh:

849863[/snapback]

I could care less. It's not like anything Chuck wears is going to make him look good. He's just not that guy.

I've been concerned about the defense for 2 seasons. But as I've said before, you really can't blame the new regime for the sins of the past. 2 seasons from now, if we're still fielding the same level of talent then there is something to talk about.

At this point, I'm not disappointed in the record or the teams we lost to. We fuggin' rolled PSU, which is never a bad thing.

ND lost because Charlie Weis has decided to dress like a trash ass bum, ala belichick.

Wear a !@#$ing collared shirt and dress respectable, you fatass slob! You are making ND look like sh-- on the sidelines as well as on the field.

849805[/snapback]

Who cares what he dresses like? :doh:

Maybe he's able to relax more in comfortable clothing.

At this point, I'm not disappointed in the record or the teams we lost to.  We fuggin' rolled PSU, which is never a bad thing.

850002[/snapback]

Same here. 19-1 in two years against teams that were not in the top 4 in the nation. We're used to winning our share of those big games that we've lost recently but ND simply isn't at that level yet.

ND beating Penn St. is like Arizona beating Oakland.  :doh:

850004[/snapback]

Which would make Rutgers the '76 Bucs.

Same here.  19-1 in two years against teams that were not in the top 4 in the nation.  We're used to winning our share of those big games that we've lost recently but ND simply isn't at that level yet.

Which would make Rutgers the '76 Bucs.

850095[/snapback]

You have to come up with your own insult. No need to mooch off of mine. :doh::D

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.