Hey Tornado

beerme1

People can say all they want about how JP has managed the games thus far, no pics, etc.  Until he marches the BUF O 80 yds in the last 2 minutes of the 4th quarter to either go ahead or tie a game, I am not sold on him.  The Bills havent had a 4th quarter comeback really since HUMPTY (bledsoe) led us on a few in '03.  Im rooting for JP as much as anyone, but until he executes the aforementioned, Im still selling JPs stock.

--tornado

780896[/snapback]

I guess you're sold now then right?

Suck it.

I was going to call him out after the game but couldn't remember who said it. UNfortunately he does have an out, JP didn't lead them 80 yards down the field for the win. You know he is going to use an excuse like that (if he even is around here anymore) even if the drive was 79 yards. 80 yards is the turning point of any good QB

• 2 weeks later...

I was about to bring this up, but you beat me to it. The whole point of the post was saying he needs to lead that comeback in the 4th quarter to take that next step as a QB. I love how I get killed for making a reasonable point like that. He's lookin good right now. It will be interesting to see how the rest of the season unfolds...

go BUF

I guess you're sold now then right?

Suck it.

843267[/snapback]

This is such a blind homer response and totally misses the point of my original post

I was going to call him out after the game but couldn't remember who said it. UNfortunately he does have an out, JP didn't lead them 80 yards down the field for the win. You know he is going to use an excuse like that  (if he even is around here anymore) even if the drive was 79 yards. 80 yards is the turning point of any good QB

843304[/snapback]

God forbid the guy has a difference of opinion. It's really turning into a dictatorship around here.

852390[/snapback]

Right. And God forbid that I have a difference of opinion with the guys posts.

It's really turning into cronyism around here.

Right. And God forbid that I have a difference of opinion with the guys posts.

It's really turning into cronyism around here.

852655[/snapback]

I was just thinking the whole "suck it" notion probably wasn't necessary. Unless, of course you're 12.

I was about to bring this up, but you beat me to it.  The whole point of the post was saying he needs to lead that comeback in the 4th quarter to take that next step as a QB.  I love how I get killed for making a reasonable point like that.  He's lookin good right now.  It will be interesting to see how the rest of the season unfolds...

go BUF

852379[/snapback]

Hindsight is king on this board, awesome photo by the way, Plummer looks like a stoned Jim Brewer (former SNL'er)

Yeah that pic is so ridiculous. Ive never seen him w/ just a stache, but is sporting one in that pic. Its beautiful actually.

Hindsight is king on this board, awesome photo by the way, Plummer looks like a stoned Jim Brewer (former SNL'er)

853346[/snapback]