Wish We Could Run The Ball Better

We won the game......

They were run blitzing all day long daring us to beat them with the pass. We did.

Sometimes people kill me on here.

LETS GO BUFFALO LETS GO BUFFALO!!!!

THE BILLS MAKE ME WANT TO SHOUT!!!!!

WOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

843084[/snapback]

Please, we beat a very weak team and did it by the skin of our azz. We need to improve the running game big time

I think the Texans watched film of our most recent outings and saw A-Train getting a lot of handoffs and JP throwing very little and concocted a game plan to stop the run and force JP to beat them with the pass.

843131[/snapback]

That's exactly what they did...they lost :lol:

Please, we beat a very weak team and did it by the skin of our azz. We need to improve the running game big time

843118[/snapback]

You do know that the A-train was averaging over 100 yards the past two games and Willis was also leading the AFC in rushing when he was playing. Again they were run blitzing a lot today. When you have guys just rushing and blitzing the gaps than your not going to go far. I think A-train played solid and picked up some good tough yards. The running game is the least of our worries. The only thing that I would have concerns is the running game in the redzone this season but besides that I just don't see your point.

Not to complain, but after watching Denver and KC play smash mouth football last night I saw what was wrong with our team. No running game!

843071[/snapback]

I am more worried about STOPPING THE RUN. And also worried that we cannot covert 3rd and 2s on offense and cannot stop 3rd longs on defense.....