JP is the real DEAL

We really need another WR threat.  Evans is great but he hit lightning in a bottle today.  Teams can take that away and we need for JP to have guys open all over the place.

842076[/snapback]

Right up until Price's touchdown all I could think was how much better we'd be with more than 1 receiver.

And Robert Royal's drop in the 4th was unbelievable.

JP played ok today but let's not all get on our knees and give him "thanks". The line needs much work and let's not forget that the defense tried their damndest to give this one away.

This is a confidence builder and something to use for road games.

JP played ok today but let's not all get on our knees and give him "thanks".  The line needs much work and let's not forget that the defense tried their damndest to give this one away. 

This is a confidence builder and something to use for road games.

842102[/snapback]

Go ahead, don't get carried away.

I'll do what I want.

Also, JP played GREAT today.

Even an idiot could see that.

Spoken with the authority of first-hand experience only a Navy man could muster...

842113[/snapback]

Crap! I knew I had some clones somewhere. Stupid paternity tests. Either way I am of one mind with you with the exception of dissing anyone who has served in the US military. I sleep better at night for their brave efforts. GO BILLS

yeah,  we beat a great team today...

Something to really build on....

841956[/snapback]

Instead of being negative, maybe you could take a look at how well the Texans have been playing lately and how well Carr has been playing. Yah, we beat a 3-6 team. A win is a win. Instead of people hoping the Bills will lose so they can draft in the top 5, we should realize that this team has many young players who need to learn how to win and have that feeling of making the crucial plays at the right times.