ONE GAME!

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Because picking 10th is better then picking 3rd in the NFL draft?  :w00t:

842047[/snapback]

Because getting high draft picks is better than winning?

Haven't the Texans drafted pretty high pretty much since they came into the league? How's that worked out? Oh, that's right, you already said they're a terrible team so today's win doesn't count. :lol::P:P

Because picking 10th is better then picking 3rd in the NFL draft?  :lol:

842047[/snapback]

Ok, now you really ought to leave... let's hope the bills lose so we get a better first round pick. You are just a fool and I am surprised you know how to type.

And you do?  :P

Beating a 3-6 team only hurts this franchise.  The INT for the TD shows more about Loseman than anything else. Throwing TD's against a bad defense who are falling over themselves?

Unless the Bills are scheduled to play the Texans 16 times next season I suggest Lee Evans gets to know Brady Quinn.

841999[/snapback]

WA WA WA WA WA WA WA keep CRYING You moron!!!!!!!

The TEXANS ARE AND NFL TEAM YOU JACK STAIN!!!!!!!!

Did the Bills quit today .....no they did NOT......... :lol:

take note from what I said. :lol:

842051[/snapback]

Can do LSI....at least you have a chance....DeLuca is a lost cause....

For the record I have not been a lover or a hater....I just wanted us to finally have a QB...JP tries hard and deserves his shot which was a full season...he will not be perfect, he will make mistakes...but I think JP will be good for us...guess i'm a lover now...his INT was a bad play, but even Kelly had them...go JP

And you do?  :P

Beating a 3-6 team only hurts this franchise.  The INT for the TD shows more about Loseman than anything else. Throwing TD's against a bad defense who are falling over themselves?

Unless the Bills are scheduled to play the Texans 16 times next season I suggest Lee Evans gets to know Brady Quinn.

841999[/snapback]

Yes, I do. :P

And I'd suggest you STFU. :lol:

And you do?  :lol:

841999[/snapback]

This post is a 10 on the moron meter.

Please keep on pouting, it's f'n hilarious!

hahaha this thread is hilarious. seriously though, this is great next step in j.p.'s development. great confidence builder and it shows his team that he can be a leader and pull a win out of the jaws of defeat.

842117[/snapback]

EXACT-A-MONDO

Ok, now you really ought to leave... let's hope the bills lose so we get a better first round pick.  You are just a fool and I am surprised you know how to type.

842057[/snapback]

Are they making the playoffs this year? NO!

But if beating the Texans is your SuperBowl then I feel sorry for you. :lol:

842135[/snapback]

You feel sorry for him for being to find joy in moderate successes instead of pouting around waiting for the big one? You're right, geez his life sure is pathetic.

842135[/snapback]

Did you expect that?? Again, tool. No one expected them to make the superbowl or playoffs... just get better. So expect that and admit that they are. And stop being a NON-Fan.

But if beating the Texans is your SuperBowl then I feel sorry for you. :P

842135[/snapback]

JP Losman throws the winning touchdown...welcome to your worst nightmare!!!!! :lol:

This is why I feel sorry for you.

JP Losman throws the winning touchdown...welcome to your worst nightmare!!!!! :lol:

This is why I feel sorry for you.

842152[/snapback]

He's probably trying frantically right now to figure out how to spin that one interception and two sacks into an entire 60 minutes of bad QB play.

I'm betting part of it will involve "But most of his receiving yardage was actually Lee Evans running after the catch...so really, he only threw for 100..." or something.

how anyone can be a hater after this game blows my mind. jp played great. we finally got a good outing from the passing game (even though i seen a bunch of passes dropped that hit receives in the hands or chest)... we couldnt run for crap... the d looked bad... jp leads us downfield for a last second win and people still complain. how? gimme a break. the kids not gonna come out and drop 342 on people every week, but can't we be happy with a good outing? a good performance to build on for this whole team? come from behind? 3 tds? 2 bombs and a last second bullet to peerless?

some of you are the worst fans i have ever seen.