NYCBBB

BillsNYC

You guys have quite the party going on there every week! Unlike me:

Week one : 5 people came to my house to watch on Direct TV while I was in Buffalo at the game.

Week two: About 13 people over watching the game.

Last week: Me and my sleeping wife.

This week: I just hope I stay awake....

You guys have quite the party going on there every week!  Unlike me:

Week one :  5 people came to my house to watch on Direct TV while I was in Buffalo at the game.

Week two:  About 13 people over watching the game.

Last week:  Me and my sleeping wife.

This week:  I just hope I stay awake....

60496[/snapback]

Keep plugging away!

We are kind of lucky to be in a huge city where many WNYers move to. :w00t:

And that's not to mention the Salen's hot dogs, beef on weck and 13 kegs of Molson Candadian and Labatt Blue the group also had

They forgot to mention the 9.5 bottles of Crown Royal we polished off. I think I got home about 1:30 AM after the Raider game and Monday was no fun.

Don't worry, a few of us are planning a little road trip down to your neck of the woods later on this month.  We'll bring the Crown.

60590[/snapback]

Sounds great. Are you coming to our tailgate at Sliders?

As for this weekend, this is the main thing I'm looking forward to.

Where exactly is Sliders in relation to the Stadium? We're probably driving in Sat, partying in the inner harbor Sat nite, then going to the Stadium to tailgate. We need to scalp some tix but won't be a problem.

Ahhhh, Primanti Brothers!! Love the Burgh, but if you want to try something better try FatHeads on the South Side. Might I recommend the South Side Slopes Sandwich. Two pierogis, Polish Sausage, onions and horseradish on a sandwich as big as a plate. Its fantastic.

http://pittsburgh.citysearch.com/review/86...rder_by=helpful

Where exactly is Sliders in relation to the Stadium?  We're probably driving in Sat, partying in the inner harbor Sat nite, then going to the Stadium to tailgate.  We need to scalp some tix but won't be a problem.

Ahhhh, Primanti Brothers!!  Love the Burgh, but if you want to try something better try FatHeads on the South Side.  Might I recommend the South Side Slopes Sandwich.  Two pierogis, Polish Sausage, onions and horseradish on a sandwich as big as a plate.  Its fantastic.

http://pittsburgh.citysearch.com/review/86...rder_by=helpful

60614[/snapback]

Sliders is VERY close to the stadium. It's across the street from Oriole Park at Camden Yards and just up the street from M&T Stadium. It will take you maybe 5 minutes or so to walk to the stadium from Sliders. Check the thread pinned at the top of this forum or check in the Balt/DC Area Events forum for more info.

I've been to Pgh numerous times and I've been to FatHeads before. It's been quite a while, but I do remember they had good food there. I grew up in Erie Pa, just a 2 hr drive from Pgh and my father lived there for about 16 years when I was a kid, so I do know the area somewhat.