Is it time to sever all ties to TD era by

oregonbbfan

I just feel that while the unis are easy to fix, it would be more of a morale fix by burying all that the present unis stand for. They would help erase the stupid picks that didn't work out or were wasted, it would say we are no longer associated with the losing that went with them and finally help eliminate the memory of the mismanagement at all levels during that period. It would say we are turning a new leaf starting with a professional look. A look that projects competence with something as simple as what people's first impression is of our town and franchise. It also says our management looks at all details and will not settle for one detraction in it's image projected to the world.

Marv, I hope you read this topic and put a team together to change this embarassment as soon as possible. I know you have more important priorities and I have complete faith in what you are doing and support you. You want character in your players, how about character in how we look in our appearence on the field.

Marv, I hope you read this topic and put a team together to change this embarassment as soon as possible. I know you have more important priorities and I have complete faith in what you are doing and support you. You want character in your players, how about character in how we look in our appearence on the field.

838880[/snapback]

If I know Marv like I think I do, he's got TSW bookmarked as his top favorite.

Have the throwback uniforms become permanent.  Create a white throwback uniform with blue pants for road games.  BUT.....change the helmet back to the white one with the present logo that the team wore in the mid 70s to early 80s.

;)

839155[/snapback]

I really like the current red helmets. We are also the only team with Red helmets since the Chiefs are kinda orangish red.

As long as this novel idea was brought up once again - now for about the twentytwoth time...

The best Unis in the NFL belong to the Jints because they're solid colors without the tinsel or bling you see on 95% of other teams unis. Fer cripes sake, probably their best looking one is their Red Jersey - and the Jints are known as "Big Blue" and STILL it works.

The Bills deserve better than the current quilts from the fabric shredder. I'd definitely vote for something along the line of what Chalkie and ACor describe. But please, save us from another season of these clubbed seal skins. Tom Donahoe introducing the current unis to the Buffalo Bills.

As long as this novel idea was brought up once again - now for about the twentytwoth time...

The best Unis in the NFL belong to the Jints because they're solid colors without the tinsel or bling you see on 95% of other teams unis. Fer cripes sake, probably their best looking one is their Red Jersey - and the Jints are known as "Big Blue" and STILL it works.

The Bills deserve better than the current quilts from the fabric shredder. I'd definitely vote for something along the line of what Chalkie and ACor describe. But please, save us from another season of these clubbed seal skins. Tom Donahoe introducing the current unis to the Buffalo Bills.

839239[/snapback]

I don't agree that the red ones are the best, but I do agree that their uniforms, along with the Steelers are the best the NFL has to offer. Ours are in the bottom five and that's sad because before we changed we were as good as the previously mentioned two.

I don't agree that the red ones are the best, but I do agree that their uniforms, along with the Steelers are the best the NFL has to offer.  Ours are in the bottom five and that's sad because before we changed we were as good as the previously mentioned two.

839567[/snapback]

I think you can include the Colts unis with the Giants and Steelers. The simple use of color makes them really stand out without trying to overdo it. I'd say they're the best looking regular unis in the NFL.

That being said I've always liked the Chargers' powder blue alt unis the best.

Have the throwback uniforms become permanent.  Create a white throwback uniform with blue pants for road games.  BUT.....change the helmet back to the white one with the present logo that the team wore in the mid 70s to early 80s.

:w00t:

839155[/snapback]

Exactly! That light blue throwback jersey with the white helmet is awesome. Very sharp.