WR2: Evans

FB: Shelton

TE: Campbell

Right Tackle: Price

Right Gaurd: Williams

Center: Tucker

Left Gaurd: Villarrial

Left Tackle: Jennings

QB: Bledsoe, and if he screws up again then I would go with Matthes!!!!!!!!)

Henry is good, but McGahee is probably better. We need to find that out.

Evans is hot, and needs to be on the field.

Price is a better tackle than Williams, but Williams would probably be better at gaurd than Smith. Lets find out.

Bledsoe has sucked of late but until we find out what he can be like with the best protection we need to leave him in. If he still sucks wind then Matthews can't be any worse!

Mularkey doesn't have the nads to make such a change but you have to play your best palyers. I don't think te Bills are doing that.

If he still sucks wind then Matthews can't be any worse!

And here we have it again. Matthews can't be any worse than Bledsoe.

If you really, really think this statement is true, then why not start Matthews now? That way you can all realize that Matthews is nothing more than an emergency quarterback if Bledsoe gets hurt. And please...NO ONE wanted him before we picked him up. NO ONE! He sucked when he was employed...it led to him being UNEMPLOYED...we grabbed him in the event Bledsoe starts bleeding internally again...but somehow all of this equates to: He can't be worse than Bledsoe.

I really wish people would actually watch the games. Bledsoe has played very well, relatively speaking. Now you want to take an OL that can't get off the line without yellow flags flying everywhere and insert a person who has been with the team less than six weeks and let him change up the cadence...because you think he can't be worse than the guy who threw for over 200 yards last week?

Where is the smiley that has the guy hitting himself in the head with a hammer?????

Guest Guest_pat_*

McHahee is not in becuase he cant block nor was he stellar in the preseason. He deserves to be on the 2nd team.

[

quote=Bowl Winner,Oct 7 2004, 03:25 PM]

what I'd like to see:

RB: McGahee

WR1: Moulds

Henry is good, but McGahee is probably better. We need to find that out.

Evans is hot, and needs to be on the field.

Price is a better tackle than Williams, but Williams would probably be better at gaurd than Smith. Lets find out.

Bledsoe has sucked of late but until we find out what he can be like with the best protection we need to leave him in. If he still sucks wind then Matthews can't be any worse!

Mularkey doesn't have the nads to make such a change but you have to play your best palyers. I don't think te Bills are doing that.

60213[/snapback]

If you really, really think this statement is true, then why not start Matthews now? That way you can all realize that Matthews is nothing more than an emergency quarterback if Bledsoe gets hurt. And please...NO ONE wanted him before we picked him up. NO ONE! He sucked when he was employed...it led to him being UNEMPLOYED...we grabbed him in the event Bledsoe starts bleeding internally again...but somehow all of this equates to: He can't be worse than Bledsoe.

I really wish people would actually watch the games. Bledsoe has played very well, relatively speaking. Now you want to take an OL that can't get off the line without yellow flags flying everywhere and insert a person who has been with the team less than six weeks and let him change up the cadence...because you think he can't be worse than the guy who threw for over 200 yards last week?

Where is the smiley that has the guy hitting himself in the head with a hammer?????

60233[/snapback]

Here's the Matthews you despise...

http://www.nfl.com/players/playerpage/4719

60233[/snapback]

The guy cant get out of his own way. Watch the games? What the #$%@ do you think we use as a frame of reference here? We all watch the games. Do you think Flutie would be sacked 10 times a game? It does matter whether the guy can get out of his own way or not and Bledsoe CANNOT!!!! Wake up!

60233[/snapback]

What a condescending goof! :w00t:

Mcgahee is a kick ass blocker!  Have you seen some of the blocks he has laid on blitzers this year?  He was gonna play FB at Miami if he returned for his senior year-Frank Gore was gonna be the HB

60433[/snapback]

People say he missed a block on a sack. Well, he had two options. Block Bruschi (and cartwheel his ass in the process) coming up the middle, or let Bruschi keep coming and go get the guy that Jennings whiffed on who actually got the sack. He made a great block when he had to. He's done it before, too.

People say he missed a block on a sack.  Well, he had two options.  Block Bruschi (and cartwheel his ass in the process) coming up the middle, or let Bruschi keep coming and go get the guy that Jennings whiffed on who actually got the sack.  He made a great block when he had to.  He's done it before, too.

60452[/snapback]

Was that Bruschi???

OUCH

what I'd like to see:

RB: McGahee

WR1: Moulds

Henry is good, but McGahee is probably better.  We need to find that out.

60213[/snapback]

you just changed 5 players positions.

evans is a go at WR. we NEEDED that deep threat.

you can NOT change the O-Line like you want to and hope to protect bledsoe. it takes a long time to adjust to the new position, even if its going from OG to OT.

and if at some point they pull bledsoe for mathews we might as well just forfit the game and go home with no more injuries. cus there is no way in HELL we will win a close game with a back up QB who has only been with the team a month.

and i dont know what McGahee can do. so to say hes PROBUBLY better doesnt tell me anything. i know henry will run full speed at a gap, (if he doesnt slip) and get good hard yards. they will not pull henry for McGahee unless of an injury, or we are 0-8 and our season is over.