I'm gonna apply to be FSU's Offensive Coordinator

Ramius

Since the the OC job's salary is paid by the publicly funded school, and thus the state of florida, technically the Offensive Coordinator position MUST be posted as a state job opening on Florida's state job website. When Jeff officially resigns at seasons end, the state must post the job for a certain amount of time. On the website, anyone can apply for the job. Sure i'm not qualified, but that's not going to stop me.

Plus, with any job opening, they must respond to your application.

Ramius for FSU's offensive coordinator!

Since the the OC job's salary is paid by the publicly funded school, and thus the state of florida, technically the Offensive Coordinator position MUST be posted as a state job opening on Florida's state job website. When Jeff officially resigns at seasons end, the state must post the job for a certain amount of time. On the website, anyone can apply for the job. Sure i'm not qualified, but that's not going to stop me.

836991[/snapback]

Haha, and if you get called for an interview, you can tell them what complete assclowns they are for messing up the program!

836991[/snapback]

:blink: You have my permission to use me as reference :D

According to ESPN, there is already a current leading candidate:

The leading candidate to replace Bowden is Valdosta State coach Chris Hatcher, a source close to Bobby Bowden told ESPN's Joe Schad. Hatcher is close to the head coach and would be available to coach as soon as a bowl game.

Hatcher, considered an offensive guru, led Valdosta to a Division II national championship in 2004. Valdosta did not make the playoffs this season for the first time since 1999.

I think Hatcher might be a good pick - his D-II championship was quarterbacked by former Nole QB Fabian Walker. Although it was a lower level of competition, Hatcher did manage to get Walker on the field and made him productive, something the FSU coaches couldn't do (Walker's shoulder surgery aside.)

I think Hatcher might be a good pick - his D-II championship was quarterbacked by former Nole QB Fabian Walker.  Although it was a lower level of competition, Hatcher did manage to get Walker on the field and made him productive, something the FSU coaches couldn't do (Walker's shoulder surgery aside.)

837299[/snapback]

I am definitely open to the possibility.

836991[/snapback]

If you can hire your own assistants how about hooking up some fellow TSW'ers

I'll be Offensive Quality Control Coach (fat paycheck for 0 responsibility B-))

Given his experiences with James T Kirk, EC-Bills would make an excellent coach for Wide Receivers :lol:

I was originally throwing my support to the FSU cowgirls, but you made me a believer.

Ramius for OC!

837066[/snapback]

If you can hire your own assistants how about hooking up some fellow TSW'ers

I'll be Offensive Quality Control Coach (fat paycheck for 0 responsibility B-))

Given his experiences with James T Kirk, EC-Bills would make an excellent coach for Wide Receivers :lol:

837621[/snapback]

I would definitely consider some TBD'ers for offensive assistant coaches but that depends on how many coaches they allow me to hire. I already have 2 positions filled by jenn and fabiola.

I would definitely consider some TBD'ers for offensive assistant coaches but that depends on how many coaches they allow me to hire. I already have 2 positions filled by jenn and fabiola.

837663[/snapback]

Come to think about it, jenn and fabiola will have many positions on my staff. :lol:

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.