Rowdies at the RCA Dome!!!

I recall seeing 1 or 2 people arrested (same incident) during the game yesterday, but didn't see why and couldn't tell if they were Bills or Colts fans...regardless, they were dressed like thugs, so they probably weren't contributing to the family environment that is the RCA Dome. :blink:

I recall seeing 1 or 2 people arrested (same incident) during the game yesterday, but didn't see why and couldn't tell if they were Bills or Colts fans...regardless, they were dressed like thugs, so they probably weren't contributing to the family environment that is the RCA Dome.  ;)

835476[/snapback]

Where were you sitting?

Two were fighting high up in section 325, just above where I was sitting... The way the crowd was all tame and lame, I feared that they were Bills' brethren getting into a scuffle... To my amazement they were BOTH Dolt fans... ;):(

Even the monks around me assumed they were Bills fans... :blink: Screw them, they were in for a good let down when they escourted the two idiots away...

One older Colts fan in my section was trying to get to his seat buried in the middle of the row just below me... He did a "face plant" and landed two rows down... This was actually the first time I felt sympathy for an opposing fan... He spilled beer on a bunch of other Colts' fans... Then a 1/2 quarter later has the nerve to needle one my friends I was with... :D:D I lost all sympathy... :doh:

My friend replied: "Ya... Nice ballerina act you did!"... They guy shut up!... We all shook hands and chatted cordially after the game...

Those wild and crazy Colts fans.

Where were you sitting?

Two were fighting high up in section 325, just above where I was sitting... The way the crowd was all tame and lame, I feared that they were Bills' brethren getting into a scuffle... To my amazement they were BOTH Dolt fans... ;)  :(

Even the monks around me assumed they were Bills fans... :blink:  Screw them, they were in for a good let down when they escourted the two idiots away...

One older Colts fan in my section was trying to get to his seat buried in the middle of the row just below me... He did a "face plant" and landed two rows down... This was actually the first time I felt sympathy for an opposing fan...  He spilled beer on a bunch of other Colts' fans...  Then a 1/2 quarter later has the nerve to needle one my friends I was with... :D  :D  I lost all sympathy... :doh: 

My friend replied:  "Ya... Nice ballerina act you did!"... They guy shut up!...  We all shook hands and chatted cordially after the game...

Those wild and crazy Colts fans.

835745[/snapback]

Hah - I was in 321, and since the guys I saw thrown out were to my left, it was obviously the same people...we were right on the end zone corner.

Hah - I was in 321, and since the guys I saw thrown out were to my left, it was obviously the same people...we were right on the end zone corner.

835763[/snapback]

Cool!

I hardly knew ye!

;)

The dude in the white Dolts (white on white logo) cap was a real tool...

I think he was at the concession below just before half time??... I was just getting my "Colts Dog"... :(... When McGee took the fumble to the house... I was watching on the monitor and was rooting him home... And burst out laughing when he dove in over the goal line... I was in no way being a jerk, just rooting... The other "classy fans" just looked... When the Dolt tool asked: "What are you cheering for?"... I said:"Us poor Bills' fans don't have much to cheer for this year, you could at least give me the privildege of rooting"... I might have "accidently" slipped in there "Come on, you know BALTIMORE is still gonna win the game." :blink::doh: He grumbled something then left... Maybe I got him pissed??... So He took it out on his own teams' fan at a later time...

Hey... I congratulate the other team when they make a good play... At least they can do the same...