With all this talk about

dib

Losman, the O-Line, etc. etc.

Where is the mention of 'wide right'? I told my son, I hope the Colts do go down and score after the miss because then at least we'd know the game wasn't lost on a missed kick. Well, we never will.

Losman, the O-Line, etc. etc. 

Where is the mention of 'wide right'?  I told my son, I hope the Colts do go down and score after the miss because then at least we'd know the game wasn't lost on a missed kick.  Well, we never will.

835084[/snapback]

I'm pretty sure you have your answer when the Colts were able to kill the last 6 minutes of the game by just stuffing the ball down our throats. Lindell's miss only made the game 17-16 instead of 20-19, Colts.

My question is: did anyone else feel it in the pit of their stomach that Lindell would miss as soon as Losman took that sack? I sure did. Lindell has strung together a couple of good seasons for us now, but I still don't trust that guy in the clutch.

I'm pretty sure you have your answer when the Colts were able to kill the last 6 minutes of the game by just stuffing the ball down our throats.  Lindell's miss only made the game 17-16 instead of 20-19, Colts.

My question is: did anyone else feel it in the pit of their stomach that Lindell would miss as soon as Losman took that sack?  I sure did.  Lindell has strung together a couple of good seasons for us now, but I still don't trust that guy in the clutch.

835095[/snapback]

Missing that field goal was such a let down it contributed to the lackluster effort on defense that followed. If he had made that kick the defense would have played better

I was listenting to Carucci after the game, a caller called in and said that Lindeel is terrible and needs to go because he can't kick in the clutch..he pointed to yesterday's game and the 2004 game against pittsburgh...Lindell gets a pass in the steelers game...our starers lost to their 3rd sting players...yesterday...the game yesterday simply would've been 20-19- would AV really miss a clutch kick?

Just think that everytime we have a scoring opp; we get 3 points instead of 7 all the time...you won't win many games like that...Lindell gets a lot of opportunities and rarely misses...he will miss one every now and then...all kickers do

Missing that field goal was such a let down it contributed to the lackluster effort on defense that followed. If he had made that kick the defense would have played better

835102[/snapback]

And if your mother was your sister you would live in West Virginia.