A big day for Travis Henry

Griz

Hey - he's due.

I think the stars will align for Travis this Sunday and the coaches will ride him like a mule. Hell, they have to; he can't block, we can't rely on Bledsoe's arm and our line is banged up. Besides, Travis is a known Jets killer.

Predication: 134 yds.

Hey - he's due. 

I think the stars will align for Travis this Sunday and the coaches will ride him like a mule.  Hell, they have to; he can't block, we can't rely on Bledsoe's arm and our line is banged up.  Besides, Travis is a known Jets killer.

Predication: 134 yds.

59983[/snapback]

I dunno. He may struggle to get close to 100, like last week. I'll say he ends up with 97 yards and a TD.

I dunno.  He may struggle to get close to 100, like last week.  I'll say he ends up with 97 yards and a TD.

59986[/snapback]

Maybe he can pull a "Jerome Bettis " this week. 5 carries for 1 yard and 3 TDs. I'll take that. :rolleyes:

Baby steps, Ray.  Let's get the first one before we think about multiple TD games.

59993[/snapback]

Forgive me, Rich. It's still early and I must be delusional. You know how we Government workers can be... :rolleyes:

I agree with John Kerry above (thought he was Navy not Air Force???)

Anyway, I want to see McGahee carry the ball.

60042[/snapback]

Hey BNH, don't EVER call me John Kerry. I'm an active duty Coast Guard Officer and I hate that flip-flop bastard. Anyway, thanks for agreeing on McGahee.

159 yards, 2 touchdowns, and 1 fumble.

And I won't complain about the fumble since we're a fourth of the way into the year and he hasn't fumbled yet (and only lost 3 last year according to nfl.com).

I hope Henry has a MONSTER game. The conditions appear to be right.