oh oh here we go again , just about

millbank

This is the first time that I am nervous about Mo' coming into a game

59772[/snapback]

With good reason apparently. He should be on the hook for the loss right now.... lucky friggin bounce over the wall cost the Twins the go ahead run.

With good reason apparently.  He should be on the hook for the loss right now.... lucky friggin bounce over the wall cost the Twins the go ahead run.

59776[/snapback]

All year he has been pitching like he doesn't really care anymore. Obviously he does (he has had a good to great year) but the fire has been lacking. That's why I was nervous.

Sigh.

Okay Millbank, since you and I are the only ones commenting on this thread, here's a question for a Yankee fan:

If the Yankees fail to make it back to the WS (either losing to Minny or Boston) do you then root for Boston to win it all?

I think I will for a number of reasons. First, unlike the Sox fans, the Yankees don't define themselves by what another team does. Secondly, once the Sox win it all we can finally stop all the 1918 and the Curse talk.

Thoughts? Flames? lol

Okay Millbank, since you and I are the only ones commenting on this thread, here's a question for a Yankee fan:

If the Yankees fail to make it back to the WS (either losing to Minny or Boston) do you then root for Boston to win it all?

I think I will for a number of reasons. First, unlike the Sox fans, the Yankees don't define themselves by what another team does. Secondly, once the Sox win it all we can finally stop all the 1918 and the Curse talk.

Thoughts? Flames? lol

59820[/snapback]

If the Yankee's cant pull in out, what I would like to see a game Seven at Fenway

the Roger and Shilling , the Roger beats Shilling and the sox for the World Series, tell me if that would not make great theatre.....

If the Yankee's cant pull in out, what I would like to see a game Seven at Fenway

the Roger and Shilling , the Roger beats Shilling the sox for the World Series, tell me if that would not make great theatre.....

59821[/snapback]

That would be a fantastic scenario :rolleyes: