oh oh here we go again , just about

millbank

Okay Millbank, since you and I are the only ones commenting on this thread, here's a question for a Yankee fan:

If the Yankees fail to make it back to the WS (either losing to Minny or Boston) do you then root for Boston to win it all?

I think I will for a number of reasons. First, unlike the Sox fans, the Yankees don't define themselves by what another team does. Secondly, once the Sox win it all we can finally stop all the 1918 and the Curse talk.

Thoughts? Flames? lol

59820[/snapback]

As a Yankee fan since 82, I would NEVER EVER root for the Red Sox under ANY CIRCUMSTANCE....BF if it is Sox/Cards you bet Ill be all Redbirds for a week

As a Yankee fan since 82, I would NEVER EVER root for the Red Sox under ANY CIRCUMSTANCE....BF if it is Sox/Cards you bet Ill be all Redbirds for a week

59877[/snapback]

I hear what you are saying. I love the rivalry, but I always kinda figured most Yankee fans (myself included) didn't concern themselves as much with what the Sox are doing.

Where as the Sox fans always care about the Yanks regardless of what the Sox are doing. Dunno if that made any sense, it's late. lol