OT: How long until the first fight breaks out

I'm sitting here trying to ponder if this year will be quicker then last year. Last year the first fight broke out in the tunnel endzone a minute and a half into the game. This year has a shot to eclipse that.

Pardon me, I'm just trying to think of something that could entertain me that day.

I'm sitting here trying to ponder if this year will be quicker then last year.  Last year the first fight broke out in the tunnel endzone a minute and a half into the game.  This year has a shot to eclipse that.

Pardon me, I'm just trying to think of something that could entertain me that day.

59633[/snapback]

Do you think any fin fans will show up ? :D

The majority of those fans are not faithful.

You've got that right. I dont have to watch the games. I can tell if the Felons won or lost by the number of Dolfelon car flags and jerseys I see the next day. These people here are the biggest bandwagoners I have ever seen, that goes for all sports here and not just the Felons.

That comment conjures up images of that old movie The Warrior's. I can see the parallel to you trying to get to your seat thru a maze of rowdy Dolphin fans.

59981[/snapback]

Last year, it didnt get really ugly til after the game.

If you recall, the felons had lost to the lowly (well, at that point lowly) Houston Texans... So, drunk as we were, before the game we would yell "Lets go Texans!" and you really didnt get much back from the felon fans. I was with a bunch of people tailgating, but for the game, there were just 5 of us (we all had broken up into smaller ticket groups). Anyway, my one friend with me is, to say the least, not a trash talker. So, he didnt join in.

Fast Forward to after the game. Now, we all walk out, heads down, beaten. Now my idiot friend goes "How about those Texans"... here we go... now three guys come over, and threaten to take his life (one of them alone could have done it). No fists, but close... If he had been alone ... well, it would have been ugly.