Fat Actress

inkman

Linky

She dropped 75 pounds on her diet, and went on Oprah prior to a commercial that is being aired for Jenny Craig(I think). Hats off to her for losing the weight but I think she should have waited to drop another 20 lbs to do something like this. Anyone agree?

No evidence, but I've always felt that Allie would be a top-notch ride, same as Tonya Harding.  Deliciously dirty... :P

828543[/snapback]

I'll give you Allie, but Tanya Harding scares the sh !t out of me. :w00t:

No evidence, but I've always felt that Allie would be a top-notch ride, same as Tonya Harding.  Deliciously dirty... :w00t:

828543[/snapback]

Man I thought I was the only one depraved enough to think Tonya was hot(not now but before her boxing days) Good to know Im not alone

Man I thought I was the only one depraved enough to think Tonya was hot(not now but before her boxing days) Good to know Im not alone

828561[/snapback]

"Up on Cripple Creek she sends me

If I spring a leak she mends me

I don't have to speak she defends me

A drunkard's dream if I ever did see..."

:w00t:

Linky

She dropped 75 pounds on her diet, and went on Oprah prior to a commercial that is being aired for Jenny Craig(I think).  Hats off to her for losing the weight but I think she should have waited to drop another 20 lbs to do something like this.  Anyone agree?

828520[/snapback]

She went from 220 to 145 lbs.

If that is 145 lbs. she must be 5'0" tall.

Not that I think she looks bad or that I am being critical, just my personal observation.

So let's think about this.  She works for Jenny Craig, makes money.  She then gets fat and is no longer pitching JC.  She then loses half the state of Rhode Island and then is pitching JC again.  Hmmmmm, well played.

828595[/snapback]

Tough to play with a 50-pound yo-yo, but what else can she do? She's too heavy for the casting couch, I guess.

If only she didn't eat so much...