Is the Ralph really safe to go to?

Who cares, it was just a Pats fan. How the hell did he get beat up after the game anyways? There were far more Pats fans around at the end of the game than Bills fans. Nice to see they stick up for each other. Where is Bruschi when he is needed most?

http://www.wgrz.com/news/news_article.aspx?storyid=42317

Is security slacking?  I don't know/  I haven't been there since 04.

827860[/snapback]

Is it a second incident? I thought they mentioned the guy from the last fight? hmm, maybe i am losing it.

But who cares, some fans need to be beaten. They're like some celebrities that walk around with kanines in their purses. It's going to happen sooner or later.

Who cares, it was just a Pats fan.  How the hell did he get beat up after the game anyways?  There were far more Pats fans around at the end of the game than Bills fans.  Nice to see they stick up for each other.  Where is Bruschi when he is needed most?

827867[/snapback]

hey. A fights a fight. If LaSalle can make sure that their school doesn't have fights, then the Ralph should mak sure they don't have these kinds of stupid fights that de-promote the Stadiums security.

you know what I mean.  Just have more parking lot security, unless they already do have security in the parking lots.

827877[/snapback]

Thats so much harder said than done.

1. Thousands of people park in people's yards when going to a Bills game

2. Security for 70,000 + peolpe is insanely hard. Even if you have 1,000 cops (which is INSANELY high ... I think it would probably be more around 100-200 cops/game) that would still only be 1 cop for every 71 people.

you know what I mean.  Just have more parking lot security, unless they already do have security in the parking lots.

827877[/snapback]

There is one thing involved with La Salle that is not involved with the Ralph and that is that La Salle is mainly filled with aspiring cadets of some kind correct? There is going to be much more honor in keeping hallways free of violence than keeping the parking lots clean of violence at a Bills game. Also, in high schools, people fear the administrators and are not allowed to be drunk on school premises, so chances of a fight among drunk people at La Salle is less likely to take place then one at the Ralph.

I know what you are saying though, about more security and the comparison to La Salle. I just thought that i should point out a couple of the variables the differentiate the two establishments, as well as their likelihood for brawling.

Who cares, it was just a Pats fan.  How the hell did he get beat up after the game anyways?  There were far more Pats fans around at the end of the game than Bills fans.  Nice to see they stick up for each other.  Where is Bruschi when he is needed most?

827867[/snapback]

Classy!

over all i think it is safe place to take kids . no matter where you go !@#$s are !@#$s and if some one is a fighter and is looking for trouble he will find it . i started taking my kids up to the games in 92 never had any problems . they have seen people fight at the game, seen people jump out of the back of trucks on to burning couches , funnel drinking , and people so drunk that they could not stand up .they have grown up to be very good kids .

seeing and hearing stuff that goes on at the game and parking lot or a little R rated crap at the movies is not going to make your child a bad person when they grow up .

827877[/snapback]

that's a good idea, I sent the head of security an email after week 1 recommending that. while I did get a decent response back he stated that the Bills were satisfied with their level of security.

It will all change when that NE chap sues them and wins huge.

over all i think it is safe place to take kids . no matter where you go !@#$s are !@#$s and if some one is  a fighter and  is looking  for trouble he will find it . i started taking my kids up to the games in 92 never had any problems . they have seen people fight at the game, seen people jump out of the back of trucks on to burning couches ,  funnel drinking , and  people so drunk that they could not stand up .they have grown up to be very good kids .

seeing and hearing stuff that goes on at the game and parking lot or a little  R rated crap at the movies is not going to make your child a bad person when they grow up .

828036[/snapback]

You know I think that it was probably good for your kids to observe that kind of behavior. They probably very easily saw how idiotic the fans were acting and started to deem it as negative behavior. I can't stand the people that keep their children under lock and key and completely over shelter them.

As long as it doesn't get as bad as this you're safe.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=mvucPvK_aIY

http://youtube.com/watch?v=GxbQDZW4cvU

827922[/snapback]

been going to the stadium since the 70 s ,,the incident if it was reported right was a enigma,

, i ve never seen or heard of a similiar one,, as for the report , its a out of town paper ....so its doubtful they ll portray it as anything but ' as usual'..

as someone that used to go to patriots games at there field they are the last ones that should B word ,,there stadium (shaffer) was without a doubt one of the roudiest i was ever at ,,,, .it stunk of beer and puke ,,,,, fights started two minutes after the game did..so for any writer from boston to comment about the bills fans it kinda the pot calling the kettle black....

that's a good idea, I sent the head of security an email after week 1 recommending that.  while I did get a decent response back he stated that the Bills were satisfied with their level of security.

It will all change when that NE chap sues them and wins huge.

828043[/snapback]

But the question remains what sort of an A-hole would lob rocks at a a guy, or anyone for that matter, in a commode and then arbitrarily punch him when he emerges from the can having a whole bunch of other fans join in as his pregnant wife stood by?

Yeah, it's a great place to go if you're a Bills fan apparently but good luck if you stick around too long after a loss or are in the wrong place at the wrong time if you are a fan of the opponent.

Thats so much harder said than done.

1. Thousands of people park in people's yards when going to a Bills game

2. Security for 70,000 + peolpe is insanely hard. Even if you have 1,000 cops (which is INSANELY high ... I think it would probably be more around 100-200 cops/game) that would still only be 1 cop for every 71 people.

827879[/snapback]

Or EASIER said than done.

You know I think that it was probably good for your kids to observe that kind of behavior.  They probably very easily saw how idiotic the fans were acting and started to deem it as negative behavior.  I can't stand the people that keep their children under lock and key and completely over shelter them.

828047[/snapback]

I started going to games when my dad got season tickets in '87 at the impressionable age of 8. I saw people throw up on each other, I've seen fights, I've seen blood, I've people get hit with flying objects, I even saw a guy smack his significant other across the face. Some of the most creative swearing I've ever heard in my life has also come at Rich/Ralph. Definitely not PG stuff.

Looking back, it was probably a risk for my dad to let such a young kid witness this stuff eight Sundays (and more, back then) out of the year. But on the way back to the car, he would always say, "See that? That's how you don't want to be." He was right. It didn't look like fun at all. I couldn't understand why those people just wouldn't wanna go and watch the game like I did. I'm 100% sure seeing all that stuff at such a young age played a huge role in how I turned out.