The most over-the-top political ad you have seen

Ramius

I've seen some doosies this election season, but this one takes the cake.

<sound of 2 men of arabic descent talking>

"The liberals want to let terrorists reside within our borders here in the US and they want to allow them free reign to plan and carry out their acts of terror"

"This election year, vote Republican. YOUR LIFE DEPENDS ON IT."

campaigns, like bills losses, bring all of the tards out of the woodwork.

I've seen some doosies this election season, but this one takes the cake.

<sound of 2 men of arabic descent talking>

"The liberals want to let terrorists reside within our borders here in the US and they want to allow them free reign to plan and carry out their acts of terror"

"This election year, vote Republican. YOUR LIFE DEPENDS ON IT."

campaigns, like bills losses, bring all of the tards out of the woodwork.

826988[/snapback]

That would be mine, too. Saw that last week. I'm still not sure it wasn't satire...

I'm paraphrasing here in a big way, but there was one that was basically...

"Politician X voted against stem cell research."

Then they bring on the adorable girl that says in the cutest little voice..

"Why does Politician X want me to get Diabetes."

;)

I'm paraphrasing here in a big way, but there was one that was basically...

"Politician X voted against stem cell research."

Then they bring on the adorable girl that says in the cutest little voice..

"Why does Politician X want me to get Diabetes."

;)

827001[/snapback]

:doh:

Judging by the ads in the Philadelphia area, you'd think politicians are crooked. Go figure.

Example: the RCCC ad that has the Menendez "audio tape" where one of his staffers is heard speaking to a contractor about an illegal deal. Or there's the Curt Weldon "bought a job for his kid" ad, or the "Liberal Lois" Murphy ad. It's absurd. 4 of 5 commercials in a break here is for a politician, and I've gotten about 20 political mailings in the past week.

One I just let the answering machine pick pick up:

"Do you hate Robo-calls? So do I. Do you want them to stop? So do I. In fact, this could be the last one you hear. I'm Rep. state party chairman... and this is my promise to you --- help elect Republicans and we will work to eliminate Robo-calls forever."

The thing, tho.... THIS WAS A ROBO-CALL!!!

Judging by the ads in the Philadelphia area, you'd think politicians are crooked. Go figure.

Example: the RCCC ad that has the Menendez "audio tape" where one of his staffers is heard speaking to a contractor about an illegal deal. Or there's the Curt Weldon "bought a job for his kid" ad, or the "Liberal Lois" Murphy ad. It's absurd. 4 of 5 commercials in a break here is for a politician, and I've gotten about 20 political mailings in the past week.

827992[/snapback]

I've got an anti-Steele mailing from Cardin's campaign every other day for the past two weeks. And they're ridiculous..."Steele has never had an independent thought run through his head. In fact, his brain is in a jar above the fireplace in the Oval Office. Steele has publicly admitted to being in the service of the antichrist. Vote for Cardin, because he's not the antichrist." And the inevitable response: "Steele is not the antichrist. I know, because he's my brother. Cardin is a great big poopy-head."

I !@#$ing hate mid-term elections.

I've got an anti-Steele mailing from Cardin's campaign every other day for the past two weeks.  And they're ridiculous..."Steele has never had an independent thought run through his head.  In fact, his brain is in a jar above the fireplace in the Oval Office.  Steele has publicly admitted to being in the service of the antichrist.  Vote for Cardin, because he's not the antichrist."  And the inevitable response: "Steele is not the antichrist.  I know, because he's my brother.  Cardin is a great big poopy-head."

I !@#$ing hate mid-term elections.

828095[/snapback]

The Cardin vs. Steele ads are funny.

Cardins ads: "Steele hates people with diseases and won't support stem cell research. "

Steele ads : "Steele sister goes WTF, I have MS and my brother supports stem cell research. Where did Cardin come up with that sh--? "

1. The ad against Ron Kind in Wisconsin, accusing him of supporting research on Vietnamese hookers, bi-sexual Alaskan Indians and the masturbation habits of old men (no electrodes hooked to their unmentionables) and teenage girls (with electrodes).

2. The RNC ad against Michael Arcuri relating to the phone sex call (an aide of his mistakenly dialed a phone sex line at 330 in the afternoon for one minute; a NYS department was one digit off).

3. The infamous Harold Ford ad.

The Cardin vs. Steele ads are funny. 

Cardins ads:  "Steele hates people with diseases and won't support stem cell research. "

Steele ads :  "Steele sister goes WTF, I have MS and my brother supports stem cell research.  Where did Cardin come up with that sh--?  "

828180[/snapback]

That's nothing compared to Allen and Webb:

"George Allen has never spoken out against Soylent Green. Under George Allen's leadership, funding for Soylent Green remained unchanged. George Allen and George W. Bush agree on Soylent Green. Soylent Green and George Allen: wrong for Virginia. Vote Jim Webb November 7th."

"Oh yeah? Well...that macaca Webb is a !@#$ing pedophile!"

:blink:

That's nothing compared to Allen and Webb:

"George Allen has never spoken out against Soylent Green.  Under George Allen's leadership, funding for Soylent Green remained unchanged.  George Allen and George W. Bush agree on Soylent Green.  Soylent Green and George Allen: wrong for Virginia.  Vote Jim Webb November 7th." 

"Oh yeah?  Well...that macaca Webb is a !@#$ing pedophile!" 

:blink:

828206[/snapback]

Oh come on, I like the VA ads.

You have a choice of someone who hates blacks or someone who hates women and is a pedophile. Doesn't get any better then that. :lol:

A pretty ridiculous one I heard about is from politicians in Oklahoma...not sure of names right now. Basically, ad goes:

"Politician X supports and defends murderers, rapists, and criminals. Don't vote for him."

What the genius ad wizards failed to mention is that Politican X used to be the public defender!!!!! :w00t: